We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi Reese! Hope you don't mind me asking but what are the rates of Coca Coture?
To be fair to Mara Chua, natawa ako sa post niya about lace gowns and I don't think it's untrue (when I was comparing RTW dresses, the price/quality difference was most obvious when I looked at lace dresses). I can see how her perceived attitude could turn off potential customers, though. Depende lang siguro kung magkasundo kayo.
^My bet would be on Paul Cabral or John Herrera. I have noted them before nung ganun pang type of gown yung gusto ko. Winner!
Hi sis, i've tried some vera wang and monique lhuillier's gown at a bridal boutiques here.. I agree, some vera wang's gowns are really affordable. Actually, cheaper pa siya compared sa ibang designer gowns sa pinas..
Hi Sis infinity24ever hindi pa ako pwede magreply sa PM, can you PM your Number then I will give you Rich Fontanilla's number?