We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^as much as i dont want to get the gown yet, ganon kasi ang gusto nila eh, since RTW, need na daw kunin after 1-2weeks nila mafinish.
Hi mga sis, just went to bridalhouse store today, and tried there RTW gowns, and I like it My only problem is October 2015 pa wedding namin, okay lang ba na kunin ko na by feb?
hi sis! ako din October 2015 pa ang wedding and I got an RTW din for my bridal gown. I already have my gown pero ang advise lang sakin is to keep it in the dress bag that it came with and also sundin yung instructions on how it is supposed to be hung.