We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^sis nakapagtanong ako dati ng custom made na ginawa nila dati kay bella padilla.. may embroidery and sheer siya.. hindi siya long gown then ang quote nila is 5k..
^sis mrscreamsoda .. cocktail dress lang naman yung kay bella.. 5,800 siya to be exact.. nakita ko kasi sa instagram na sila yung gumawa so nag-email ako.. maganda sana siya for bridesmaids dress.. kaso ang mahal .. haha..in fairness maganda talaga sila gumawa.. most of the celebrity stylists, sa kanila nagpapagawa kapag may mga custom made silang gustong i-achieve na dress for the celebrities .. so expect mo na medyo mahal na ang singil nila.. :p
^sis I was about to book her also. As in I was going to make a down payment that week. but i asked a former bride, and former bridesmaid from another wedding re her work and ok naman sana except that the encourage dresses weren't all sewn well and had to be repaired on the day of the wedding. Take note this happened at two different weddings. Btw she quoted me 100k which i think was fair for the design and that's with swarovski crystals already but with a slim non frou frou skirt. 130k was for a fully embroidered and beaded gown with same skirt. I dunno if she has increased her prices since I met her a few weeks ago, but based on the quote she gave you I guess she increased na.She's actually very nice and didnt make me wait, although the next appt had to wait quite long I think. And the embroidery and beading on the gowns in her studio were all very cleanly done. I guess its her sewer lang who doesn't sew so well when it comes to entourage gowns.I had a difficult time contacting her at first, but after I met her communication was easy. I was decided on her already, but sayang bec of the feedback I got. I decided to go to someone else bec. for the price I am paying I want really well sewn gowns. thanks sis for your feedback. For a while I was having 2nd thoughts on whether I should book Patricia or not, and just be honest with her and remind her to make sure the gowns are sewn well. However, now I am glad to book someone else.I think she will make it big some day. However I think for her new price range she's gotta start hiring assistants who can help the scheduling of clients and help organize things a bit.
I'll suggest my freelance designer, John Cuenco For photos, see OneCarlo's site and for video, see Vidlens' site.Super love my gown and I'm still getting compliments until now