We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
thanks sis! I was so happy pa naman I found a designer already. Sayang lang bec shes new and young and is really becoming very in demand and popular. I feel she will make it big real soon. But as u said sis ZoZ, quality control should be good, and I agree. her bead work and embroidery has excellent quality, its the garment construction thats a fail. Sigh... sad!!
thank u sis for the advice! tama, dapat quality talaga, kasi sayang naman. Esp since bridesmaids' gown start at 1ok up each din. Ill pm u the name of he designer nalang sis.
hi mga sis. share ko lang this sister brand of Von Lazaro. you can never go wrong kay Von lazaro. :pStocklot Off-The-Rack Bridal Gowns http://instagram.com/bridehouseph