We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
ako I dont like to give an emphasis as to why he cheated. He cheated because he wants to, its his choice.
Give a man space and he is yours forever. (By space means not controlling him)Just do your wifely duties.Now you're doing your wifely duties and he still cheats that is his fault. He is human after all. Forgive him.Then continue doing your wifely duties. Always remember nakikita ni Lord at si Lord lang ang may kontrol ng lahat.Pray without ceasing.At hayaan mo na si Lord ang gumanti sa'yo.Then just continue doing your wifely duties.
I agree. There will always be a convenient rationalization.
^makati lang sis, talagang hindi mapakali sa isa, hindi lang talaga loyal, gusto lang may makwento sa barkada. I wonder bakit pag lalake ang nambabae e tinatanong ang reasons pero kapag girl ang nanlalake kulang na lang sunugin LOLZ
I strongly believe that when a woman is a good wife and someone who prays, the husband will not fall astray. I have seen it and I am living by it. the woman holds the key to a happy marriage.
Ang seswerte naman ng mga asawa nyo, langley and bonita. Kahit ilang beses magloko, forgive lang ng forgive? Wifely duties pa rin?
As someone who's actually been on the OTHER side of the fence (meaning I was the 3rd party in a marriage once, long time ago), that's not always true. I wish it were, really. In a perfect world, yes, all a wife has to do is love her husband, and be a good wife, and pray, and what have you, and the husband will not stray. But it's not a perfect world, is it. People die, people get sick, bad things happen to good people, and husbands cheat on even the perfect wives. Sometimes we look for a reason why things happen so we can make sense of things, when in reality, senseless things happen in life, all the time. Maybe your faith in God makes you think that nothing ever happens randomly, and ok, I can't argue with that. To me lang, I can't believe that relationships are always that simple. If it were, then we would all be living fairy tale lives.
Also I do my wifely duties (yes I'm married now, to a different man) not because I want to use that to "barter" with my husband, as if my husband's fidelity is something that I must barter with in the first place. I do it because I love him, period. Just because I cook for my husband, or wash his clothes, or take care of his children, I cannot be sure he cannot, will not, betray me. When a woman is a good wife, she can only hope that her husband will not stray. There are no guarantees in life, and there are no guarantees in a relationship.
question is, what made him want to cheat? men don't do things for no reason.
Ang seswerte naman .... Kahit ilang beses magloko, forgive lang ng forgive? Wifely duties pa rin? Sometimes we look for a reason why things happen so we can make sense of things, when in reality, senseless things happen in life, all the time. Maybe your faith in God makes you think that nothing ever happens randomly, and ok, I can't argue with that. To me lang, I can't believe that relationships are always that simple. If it were, then we would all be living fairy tale lives. When a woman is a good wife, she can only hope that her husband will not stray. There are no guarantees in life, and there are no guarantees in a relationship.
There is a never endng list of reasons. Sa dami ng cuento we have come across. What's the point of wracking your brains out getting to "The Reason, Really". IMO, most betrayed women do not accept/perceive as truthful/justified whatever reason is given. IMO, most men could have turned their backs to any temptation to cheat BUT give in due to rationalizations they spin out in their minds. IMO, any reason is just rooted in the want to scratch an itch.So, IMO, pick Any Reason, rationalize & spin it out -- that's it. Good story for any teleserye. Since no woman can control her man, best to focus on herself. There is always room for advance & for moving forward away from the betrayal: whether you decide to stay or leave.
There will always be acceptable reasons as to why a man cheats. But then, cheating is still a choice. And from my experience, men who engage in wrongful affairs, emotional or physical, are weak. Their weakness (emotionally, physically and spiritually) make them vulnerable to temptations. Same reason applies to the woman who cheats.
actually, women can control men. cleopatra and cory aquino are just examples of women who were able to control a massive number of men. we control money, we control intimacy, we control almost everything. that's how empowered we are.
and if you are to focus only on yourself because you have this thinking that no man can be controlled by a woman, you will never be truly happy in a relationship
CONTROL IMO, smacks of curbing/limiting/defining behavior.IMO, Cleopatra did not control but swayed men to want to please her & do her bidding. Must have been charismatic.Cory did not control... She appealed to the principles in men (and women) to make them take the higher road.We can control what is personal to us, but cannot control what another has control over too -- IMO.So, I have always said one can control one's self, beyond that, what happens is anybody's guess. Even the richest man on earth cannot control world events. Expect the unexpected nga.
HahahahahaAll I can say is I do not dare be presumptuous nor judgmental as to be soooo KIA (know-it-all) as to think: all men can be controlled; a man can be controlled; someone with no control over a man can never be happy in a relationship ; and/or that even anybody other than myself is happy or unhappy in their relationship. But that's just me, what do I know anyway? Hahahahaha
IMO, others ARE happy in a relationship where their man freely/voluntarily loves them & CONTROLS HIMSELF.