We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
1 year na kameng kasal ni hubby peru mdalas kameng mag away maraming issues sa buhay mag asawa. Then just last week mejo ndi mganda yung pagtatalo namen as in lhat na yata ng masasakit nasabi ko na to the point na umuwi ako samen and no call and text kame for almost 4 days na ndi din niya kame sinusundo ni baby so dito nalang muna ako. The problem is birthday niya this saturday and I'm planning so surprised him sana and my question is maaappreciate niya kaya kung mag eeffort ako kase double celebration saturday is his birthday and sunday is father's day natatakot ako baka ndi niya ako pansinin sobra kase siyang nagalit dhil npagsalitaan ko siya ng di maganda. So ang tanong ko kung kayo yung hubby ko mawawala ba galit niyo if ever ituloy ko yung surprise? I Bought a cake and a gift and uuwi kame ni baby samen on saturday morning?? Please give me a hint guys... Thank you!
I see, mejo matagal na pla tong thread. I wouldn't say that's sad. im sure you'll find your happiness along the way. you're stronger than you thought.
Hi I just want to update you, with regards to my matter. As i've said before I tried to reach out I even went to our house but he didn't mind to see me. To make it short I decided to separate from him and never bother. My only concern now is when it comes to our child his not even doing anything to reach out. So ayun, since ganun na talaga yung situation. I'm learning to live and raise my kid alone...( even financially )
I admire your strength sis. Things will be better.
Thank you Miguel88. Well right now, Im thinking of inviting him to our son's birthday. It's going to be on Oct.25th pa naman. But you know I want to do this for the sake of our child. Do you think, it's okay to do that?
^sis sa tingin mo ba may pagkukulang ka on how to treat or speak with your partner?
wow sis ang haba nga, thank you so effort actually ako ngayon parang nasanay na lang na wala na siya sa sistema ko, kasal kame girl kaya ngayon pinag iisipan ko na yung sinabi niyang legal separation bahala na siya basta importante saken nasa akin anak ko bahala na siya, ngayon pa na kaya ko na emotionally..time lang talaga makakapagpalimot