Author Topic: I need an advice from all men here,,..  (Read 9935 times)

gharz412

  • Guest
Re: I need an advice from all men here,,..
« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2014, 02:40:46 pm »
Hi everyone, me and hubby are fixing our marriage. I'm happy to tell you all that we are now starting over again. ;)  Thank you sa mga advices niyo sobrang thank you!

IamColleen

  • Guest
Re: I need an advice from all men here,,..
« Reply #61 on: November 20, 2014, 04:22:40 pm »
Hi everyone, me and hubby are fixing our marriage. I'm happy to tell you all that we are now starting over again. ;)  Thank you sa mga advices niyo sobrang thank you!

Hi TS, alam mo bang ramdam na ramdam kita sa post mo nun. Im really happy for you dahil nagiging ok na kayo. Sana dumating ang time maramdaman ko din yan.

 :(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close