We broke up pero we're still very much open about getting back together. Sa ngayon we're "dating" others. I know it's bad kasi ang dating is we're playing with other people's feelings. I didn't really like the idea so i stopped.
Sis, when is dating bad? It is only bad when you lie to your date na wala kang BF pero may BF ka. The fact that you date men, that means you are "free". Sa kwento mo, are you not free? so what's wrong in dating.
It seems that you just don't like dating. Why? Any single men/women just undergo this, don't you think so?
I wanted him back but he told me frankly that he's still enjoying what he's doing right now. Ang reason niya is gusto niya magpakaga** while he's "single".
Of course this hurts especially if you love him more than he loves you. But this is for the best of both of you. Would you rather he date other women without you knowing it? Iba na ang klaro. Hindi kayo committed sa isa't isa and he prefers it that way.
As the girl, you just have to accept that, huwag pagpilitan ang sarili. Yes, it hurts. But at least it is the truth.
Because when he comes back to me, he wants to be the best version of himself.
Fair enough. That is, if he ever goes back to you.
Of course I freaked out at first and i was very angry but napagkasunduan kasi namin to e. He explained to me he picked someone not pretty, not smart and someone na madaming bisyo para maging assured pa din ako sa relationship namin. Hindi ako naninira but the girl isn't really the type a guy wants to be serious with.
No guy in his right mind would break off the relationships with his GF only to end up with someone who he is not interested with. That's BS. So anong pinagkasunduan nyo?
Tsaka if a guy wants to pursue a girl, he would. If he is sawa na or uninterested, it would show as well.
If you ask for my opinion, I think it is best that you guys are not together, not BF/GF. You just have to move on girl. Bata ka pa. You can still meet other better guys than your BF. I met my first BF when I was in high school. Mas bata pa ngako sayo nung nag BF ako. Then we got married at the age of 26. The marriage did not work out. In hind sight, inisip ko nga, sana nag break nalang kami for me to realize what I have been missing. Sana na experience ko din makipagdate with other men, dat lang and mingle, not sleep around. I did not know what men was like, their wants, what they are capable of, etc. Until suddenly, my BF na naging hubby nagloko nung mag asawa na kami. By then, it was too late. We were already married and with kids.
Anyway, my point is, bata ka pa. You should "mingle". If you end up together, you end up together. If not, make sure you find someone greater - who will love you and cherish you. Life is beautiful. Don't tell me you want a life (another 50 years or so) miserable like that?
I know immature kami pareho. Pero I'd like to believe na as long as alam namin pareho where we really stand, wala akong dapat ikabahala.
Sorry sis. Are you sure you are a law student? I can see your statements contradicting.
"So long as you know where you guys stand...." You know your stand. You love him. And only him you want. Wala kang ibang gusto. Stand nya, gusto nya mag liwaliw. Pero gusto ka rin nya minsan.
Get the picture?
So hindi ba dapat ka mabahala sa ganyang situation? He is happy where he is right now. emprenteng nakikipagdate sa iba. Ikaw miserable. Hindi ba dapat mabahala ka and start taking charge of your life?
Naaawa ako sa totoo lang. Pero ang paulit ulit na sinasabi sakin ng BF ko, everything he's doing now will eventually have a benefit sa amin when we finally get back together. Can any of you ladies tell me ano kayang mga benefit yun? Dahil gulong-gulo talaga ako.
Naawa ka sa girl. Pero hindi ka naaawa sa sarili mo? Actually pareho kayong kawawa.
Walang benefit sa pinagagagawa nya ngayon. The benefit is all his. Kasi it makes him date around, know what he really wants in life, adds more choices for him - better choices at that. Kung wala syang mahanap better than you, maybe he can "settle" for you.
We plan to get married when we're 30. And of course I don't know the details but he wishes to propose when we're 27 or 28. That's a year or 2 from now. Of course i don't want him to play around for that long. Pero i don't really know. :-(
You cannot force the guy to propose to you. It has to come from him. Just let it go.
he wants to do all the kagag**han right now because as soon as we're engaged na daw, it's gonna be a different level. super serious na daw. I think he's selfish, he's coward but I love him so much. Any advice? Thank you so much for the time and sorry kung masyado mahaba ito.
Sis, if you are not committed, you can do anything you want. Ganun din sa kanya. Patas naman ang playing field. It is up to you kung maniniwala ka sa pinagsasabi nyang 30yo na magpapakasal kayo o hindi.
I suggest you continue your studies, try your best to develop yourself, your skills. Instead of spending time on this. Date around/mingle. Hindi naman ibig sabihin nakipagdate ka, magBF na kayo. You can be friends. And see kung may chemistry. Sabi mo nga immature pa kayo. I agree. Grow up sis! And one way to do that is to mingle around. Understand what you really want in life. Understand anong klaseng lalaki ang gusto mo pakasalan. Your checklist - dapat romantic, dapat ganito ganyan. And you can only formulate this if you mingle around.
Sis, magbasa basa ka rin dito sa GT. You will learn how to move on and have a BETTER LIFE. Taasan mo naman ang standards mo, don't just settle for a guy like that. Hindi measure ng isang guy ang pagkakaron ng magandang work sa kahit anong MNC pa iyan. Ang totoong guy ay yung marunong magmahal at pinapahalagahan ka, at may integrity.