We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hello sissies. hindi ko na kayo maisa-isa but thank you very much for your replies, words of encouragement, and prayers. I really appreciate them all.Ever since, I'm not in good terms with my in-laws. US based din naman sila so tuwing may occasions kami nagkikita plus, big deal kasi sa kanila na first born namin is girl (they want a baby boy and lahat ng brothers ni hubby puro boy ang first born). I just found out that second family lang kami, he married that woman first. Nakatira din sila sa US so regular silang nagkikita ng in-laws ko. I don't know kung paano nila natago sakin ng 14 years lahat but I know nagpaka-tang* ako at nagbulag-bulagan. Sis momentum, walang nakatira sa condo, actually wala pang gamit yun and all.Sobrang speechless lang ako, ang bigat bigat sa pakiramdam. Umiiyak nalang ako and I pray of course. I try to be strong for my daughter and my unborn babies, but I just can't. Sobrang hirap na hirap ako. Kayo lang yung nalalabasan ko ng mga nararamdaman ko because my parents are still in Cebu. I just really hope makaya ko pa
Ever since, I'm not in good terms with my in-laws...I just found out that second family lang kami, he married that woman first. Nakatira din sila sa US so regular silang nagkikita ng in-laws ko.
walang nakatira sa condo, actually wala pang gamit yun and all.
Umiiyak nalang ako and I pray of course. I try to be strong for my daughter and my unborn babies, but I just can't.
Sis Girltalker2, I forgot to mention, lagi syang may business trip abroad. Ang pinaka-matagal naman one to two weeks lang. And 7 months ago, nagpunta din kami sa US for a short vacation. By the way, older yung kids nya than my daughter.Sis bonita111809, thank you sis. May Chinese blood lang sya but not full naman.
Take off your blinders for a moment. Who gave you that information? Your husband? Get your butt into that condo and see for your own self, with your own eyes. That would be conjugal property, and you have a legal right to go inside the property. My guess is your husband's other family is planning on an extended vacation in the Philippines. Take note, if they are indeed based in the US, summer vacation here starts in June and ends early September. The new car, of course, is for them to get around.