We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hay. I'm taken aback sa santuario de san antonio... eh yung church ang basis ko for hotels... 30k +++ ang fees, tapos full payment na agad and 10am saturdays na ang latest sched for non parishioners. maaga na nga, mahal pa. ok lang sakin [textspeak!] 30k e, pero yung mga additional fees malungkot. So... i am now more unsure of which hotels to target.
I love serviced hotels/serviced apartments. How I wish may ganito in Ortigas, yung kasing ganda ng Ascott or Somerset sa Makati. Meron ba kayo alam mga sis?