We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^hi sis fionaapple..chineck ko yung binook ko na suite sa richmonde hotel, $381.38 sya.. let's say that's around P15,255 for 2 nights with breakfast. Yun din ba yung sinasabi mo o iba pa? Maximum occupancy nya is 2. Super liit ba nung suite na nkita mo?
Hi sis. I don't know which suite room I got..But I hope it's big enough to accommodate family, some entourage members and suppliers. Otherwise dun sila sa deluxe room ni hubby mag stay. Haha.. or if there's an option to upgrade the room upon check in..I hope they would allow that.
hello my fellow b2b anyone here po na from south? Help naman po, i really dont have any idea kung san mas maganda mag prepare especially ang rates bellevue , crimson , vivere or acacia po? and how much sis, if may nakapag try na mag book . thank you
^4 months nalang sis
^sis ocular ka muna..nagbook ako thru agoda but too late when I found out na yung mga bigger rooms nila hindi offered online.yung nabook kong bridal suite is 48 sqm sabi ok na daw yon but I think I will book another room for my family and entourage parin.
Saan ba mas maganda mag book? Mas mura ba pag online or mas maganda pumunta na lang mismo sa hotel? Puwede din ba check ang rooms ng hotel pag magbubook na kayo?