So... everyday ko na sinisilip yung IG ni Darren. I feel like a silly teenager. Hahahahaha! Super like ko kasi yung face nya, maaliwalas.

And his attitude too. And kid can really sing.

I personally think Lyca won because of her story, her votes,
and her singing ability - dahil meron naman talaga. For a kid her age to carry those tunes in the way she does, you can really say she's talented. BUT, I say she won over Darren not because of that, but because she had the advantage of the first (story). And totoo naman, we Filipinos love a sob story, I do too. JK had a sob story too, and he was a way better singer than Lyca, but why did he only land in third place? Because there was another boy his age in the running for champion, that was Darren, and he won over JK pagdating sa singing ability. And siempre, mas may impact yung story and yung charm nung batang maliit
Sa akin, Lyca won the title and the prize - But man, Darren won everyone else over.

I am starting to believe the 'votes conspiracy theory', dahil ilang beses din ako bumoto right after the vote lines were opened, at waley walang confirmation at all. Kung nangyari yun say, sa 200 or more pang tao, how do we know our votes were counted?

Did this 'event' also happen for votes for the other contestants (Lyca, JK or Darlene?) Kung oo, bakit walang umaapila?
Pero water under the bridge na yan - hayaan na natin kay Lyca yung napanalunan nya, and wish her the best in her career. I don't get why people blame Sarah though. What exactly did she do (or not do) that should have people blaming her? She coached the kids, she encouraged her huge fanbase to vote for both - I mean really - why blame her? Favoritism? I didn't see an ounce of that at all. She gushed and went crazy for both her kids. Not once did I 'sense' that Lyca is her favorite.
About Darren going back to Canada, may mga nagconfirm na close to him (read through social networking lang din) na he won't leave for as long as there are good offers here. And I'm pretty sure there would be a lot. Kid trended on Twitter just because people didn't want him to leave. If ABSCBN does not see him as a potential star for the station, ay ewan ko na. They don't even have to make effort to build a fanbase for him. Konting training na lang, and more build-up sa image - and he's ready for ASAP, concerts, an album.