We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Ako naman mga sis I used my biore UV BB sa beach recently, five days of sun and swimming, at parang na-protect naman yung skin ko. Ayoko kasi ilagay yung nivea sa face ko so sya na lang muna yung ginamit ko, but I know there are better products out there to be used kung magbe-beach. Emergency lang yung sa akin, haha.
Biore user here, hinde naman drying , (normal/dry ako) sakin. But then I make sure to be well moisturized day & night.
^ Mataas alcohol content ng Biore. I have normal / oily skin but still find biore a bit drying. Missha Essence Sun Spf 45 is what i use. It's not drying.
what's your take on belo sunscreen mga sis?