watch now

Author Topic: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]  (Read 123725 times)

anim_p

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #600 on: March 06, 2018, 11:56:26 am »
Ako naman mga sis I used my biore UV BB sa beach recently, five days of sun and swimming, at parang na-protect naman yung skin ko. Ayoko kasi ilagay yung nivea sa face ko so sya na lang muna yung ginamit ko, but I know there are better products out there to be used kung magbe-beach. Emergency lang yung sa akin, haha.

Me too sis. Love the dewy effect.  ;D

linetinee

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #601 on: April 15, 2018, 11:40:35 am »
Sa mga sis natin who are using Biore, hindi ba drying? I really want to try this one but for my ala sahara desert skin, I'm a bit hesitant sa alcohol content ng Biore. Trying to decide between Biore, Missha and Cosrx. Gusto ko sana si Anessa pero ugh ang mahal di ko majustify ang 40cad wjen there are cheaper options out there.

vanity fair

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #602 on: April 15, 2018, 02:28:24 pm »
^ Mataas alcohol content ng Biore.  I have normal / oily skin but still find biore a bit drying.  Missha Essence Sun Spf 45 is what i use.  It's not drying.

ficklemind

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #603 on: April 16, 2018, 01:59:00 pm »
Biore user here, hinde naman drying , (normal/dry ako) sakin. But then I make sure to be well moisturized day & night.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 02:11:44 pm by ficklemind »

kaisha

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #604 on: April 18, 2018, 02:15:36 pm »
what's your take on belo sunscreen mga sis?

alice_alice

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #605 on: April 21, 2018, 12:57:08 pm »
Mga sis I need help I need a sunscreen or sunblock for everyday sana iyong hinde sticky kasi pawisin ako yung pangbody sana I tried beach hut yung spf 36 na spray sa una lang di malagkit pero pag tagal medyo malagkit na eh.


keejac21

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #606 on: April 21, 2018, 12:50:26 pm »
Loving Cosrx?s Aloe Soothing Sun Cream. Using it for the face. Not tacky and with pleasant smell pa.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #607 on: April 21, 2018, 03:02:16 pm »
^galing I was about to rave it here, nasubukan ko ang galing ng Cosrx Aloe Soothing Sun Cream yesterday, nag desert safari kami, maghapon walang hulas, walang lagkit, tho di ko pa natry i-swim, will get back on that soon.

linetinee

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #608 on: April 21, 2018, 04:15:32 pm »
^ how's the cosrx under makeup? And mabilis ba sya maabsorb? Don't want to wait more than 10mins in applying my foundie lol

Biore user here, hinde naman drying , (normal/dry ako) sakin. But then I make sure to be well moisturized day & night.

^ Mataas alcohol content ng Biore.  I have normal / oily skin but still find biore a bit drying.  Missha Essence Sun Spf 45 is what i use.  It's not drying.

Hmm weird di nagpost yung reply ko..

Anyway thanks mga sis! Was supposed to get biore or missha pero nakasale si cosrx (which i have been wanting to try din) sa yesstyle kaya yun muna hehe. Mext purchase siguro if di magwork si cosrx sa akin.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #609 on: April 21, 2018, 04:27:01 pm »
linetinee hi, it's great under make up as well, tho BB cream lang na matte finish nilagay ko over it yesterday, hinde sya patchy, easily absorbed, walang white cast, parang lightweight moisturizer lang. I used it after Cosrx oil free moisturizer.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 04:29:24 pm by Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore »

linetinee

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #610 on: April 21, 2018, 04:21:47 pm »
^ thanks sis rory!! I'm sold haha excited na ako magorder hahah! That's awesome ha considering na matte bb cream and di patchy (well I just think matte enhances my dry patches kasi).

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #611 on: April 21, 2018, 04:27:53 pm »
^oo nga, yung 1 friend ko din na forever looking out for a sunblock which is moisturizing na and maganda pay off addict na sa Cosrx aloe, she barely use make up kasi. Go ahead and buy na! I hope it works well din sayo.  ;D

linetinee

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #612 on: April 21, 2018, 04:41:07 pm »
Yiiiiz sis sana nga! I will post my review here!!:) thank you sis!

missbrightie

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #613 on: April 27, 2018, 12:06:17 pm »
I use Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence for my face and Beach Hut SPF100 for my body.

sum.mer

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #614 on: April 27, 2018, 02:18:44 pm »
The best sunscreen I've tried so far is Murad SPF50 PA++++. On the box it says it even shields against pollution. I bought it at Rustan's for Php3,250 and I can say it's worth it cos I have very sensitive skin. I breakout with others that I've tried.

sassy_gal18

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #615 on: April 27, 2018, 02:38:24 pm »
Belo tinted sunblock - ok sana to. Sunblock na may parang foundation. Sheer yung coverage parang nalelessen yung visibility ng blemishes. Sobrang ok sana to saken until marealize ko eto yung cause ng pangangati ng mukha ko and ng mga skin colored bumps ko. 2 days ko na hindi ginagamit unti unti nagfflatten yung bumps ko.

Dati kasi go to sunblock ko sa face yung sa etude house na light green yung bottle. Yung pan acne prone skin kaso wala na ata nun.

Just order yung Cosrx aloe soothing sun cream. Hopefully ok to saken. Yes im excited.

marssie

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #616 on: April 27, 2018, 10:44:02 pm »
what's your take on belo sunscreen mga sis?

I find the regular much better than the tinted, mas heavy pakiramdam ko sa tinted.

px17

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #617 on: May 22, 2018, 10:30:02 am »
Used the belo tinted during my pagudpud tour. Apply ako every 4 hours pero shems na sunburn parin ilong ko, pero di ganong kasakit or baka may factor narin yung aloe vera at carrier oils ko.

So I think kung tours/outdoors stick with the usual sunblocks, di kaya ng belo tinted, pang everyday lang siya like sandaliang commute tapos indoors na ulit.

marssie

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #618 on: May 30, 2018, 01:57:33 am »
^feeling ko nga pang make-up base ang Belo Tinted 😄 Na hindi ko rin pwede makapalan kasi nagiiba siya sa akin unlike the regular one, mas okay pag kahit kapalan ko foundation ko.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #619 on: May 30, 2018, 04:59:09 am »
just restocked VMV Armada 60.

pros:
waterproof - I didn't blend it well on my face, and despite swimming, my mom could still see the sunblock marks on my face hahaha
good ingredient list - physical sunblock
prevented me from tanning
no adverse reactions *stares at all the Japanese and Korean sunblocks*

cons:
insanely hard to blend due to thick cream texture- expect white smudges on hairline and eyebrows
"mainit sa mukha"
sticky feeling for a while
definitely not recommended for anyone who wants a matte finish, or "parang wala lang" feeling
2k for 85 grams of product - expensive
doesn't work well under makeup
white cast

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close