We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hey guys, any comments sa Banana Boat sunblock as an outdoor sunblock? Like swimming and such. Thank you!
Finally tried the much-raved Belo sunblock. Mukhang OK nga sya. No greasy feel. Compared to Hamilton Superblock Sunscreen Milk, I noticed less oil after a few hours. Ilan months usually nagtatagal yung isang tube when used for the face only? I'll be using Banana boat for my neck and arms. Kasi I'll be out of the country for a few months. Para alam ko ilan dadalhin ko.
Hello everyone, need suggestions for good sunblock for face and body for everyday use Baka may suggestion din kayo for korean product since andito ako for a month in Korea. Thank you!