We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi sis gero,namiss kita yes Sana good vibes nalang walang negative comment and helping hand tayo mga sis cheers sa mga good vibes sis
So back to the budget, yung mga extra expenses like meeting with suppliers, errands, gas and parking, malaki din pala ano? Eto yung isa sa mga na overlook ko.
Pikit mata ako dito. Iniisip ko na lang lagi na yung mga ganung lakad is considered "date" na rin so deadma na sa expenses. Pero if you include it sa budget sobrang laki talaga.. kaloka! haha!
Eto palang ang nagagastos namin sa tagaytay wedding naman this coming Christmas. A whooping 24k. That includes dp for church, reception, rings, precana (2k), transpo expenses, dp for 2br villa.fyi: nabibigatan na kami sa 24k to think almost 3 months nalang! Grrrr.
I think I need help from you girls about budgeting. I created a spreadsheet on how much the wedding would turn out, for 100 guests...it's about 1.2 M na The reception venue I want 200k, the photographer I want is 115k, then the videographer is 95k. Yun pa lang almost half million na. Am I doing something wrong?