We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Sis sparklingjewel, I hear you, I think everyone can relate to following the budget!
^^ i can relate sis sparklingjewel. At first I was targeting upper mid-range suppliers. Apparently... there is no way to book all those suppliers unless you spend at least 1.5M and medyo sagad pa yon. I also don't want to make the same mistake I made in my 1st wedding. Parang at the end of my wedding I felt like... "Yun na yon? I blew XXXXXXX pesos in just one day??!"The kuripot side of me felt a bit guilty hehe BUT 10 years later, here I go again........ di na ata ako natuto!!!! At fist I want simple lang, tapos upgrade ako ng upgrade! Dapat SELF CONTROL talaga, but its easier said than done.
Is 400k ok na for 250 guests in manila area? Eyeing for the bayleaf intramuros for the reception.
Hello,how much is your budget for you wedding gowns? for groom's suit/barong?Thanks!
Hi! September 2015 bride here We plan to have 150 guests (or less) with a budget of 200-300K within Metro Manila. sana ma-pull off namin. Naghahanap na kami ngayon ng reception and preps venue. What I plan to do para magstick sa budget is some of the items DIY like invitations, boutonniere, flowers at ang nasa isip naming give-away is something na may gagamit talaga (e.g., Php50 to Php100 like a donation in their name) also scouring for deals na makakahelp. We also have friends who have pledged to take on some of the expenses (e.g., wedding cake, pre-nup)Kung may ideas kayo to help for brides like me with a tight budget, will truly appreciate it
Long Post AheadHi girls, just want to share my proposed budget to get your opinions.. i want to know where i can cut the cost sana without compromising the quality of my wedding.. okay so since we reside abroad, di talaga consistent yung peso budget namin kase forex dependent sya. Our budget would only be NZD 45K, walang galawan no matter what so i really have to cut cost on my negotiables to make it work or pray na tumaas ang palitan! (haha how i wish!)