watch now

Author Topic: Dear Someone (Thread 3)  (Read 38593 times)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone (Thread 3)
« Reply #360 on: September 23, 2014, 10:48:01 am »
Dear someone,

You didn't have to lie.

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone (Thread 3)
« Reply #361 on: September 24, 2014, 10:33:13 am »
dear someone,

salamat ha.  :)

sweetjaja16

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone (Thread 3)
« Reply #362 on: September 27, 2014, 11:13:41 pm »
Dear Dhaddie,

Thanks for giving me 2 wonderful kids and having you in my life. I love you so deeply.

faye-tee

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone (Thread 3)
« Reply #363 on: October 01, 2014, 10:05:05 pm »
Find me ASAP!

mischa04

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone (Thread 3)
« Reply #364 on: October 02, 2014, 12:15:20 am »
Dear someone,

I hate you for making me feel so hurt.. i hate you for not listening / paying attention when i tell you things about my life, i hate you because i don't like what i feel for you. :'(

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone (Thread 3)
« Reply #365 on: October 02, 2014, 05:06:24 am »
Dear someone,

Oy!

det060403

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone (Thread 3)
« Reply #366 on: October 02, 2014, 11:16:08 pm »
Dear Someone,
You're delusional and crooked! I really wish youd stop making up stories. Nobody trusts you anymore. Hello? R and M are smarter than you think. haay! It's just sad to see you that way.

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone (Thread 3)
« Reply #367 on: October 03, 2014, 08:23:58 am »
Friend, ayoko magpunta dun sa coffee shop but since nakapromise na ako sayo and gustong gusto mo talag dun, sige fine unta na ako kahit labag sa kalooban ko :'(

gharz412

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone (Thread 3)
« Reply #368 on: October 03, 2014, 05:34:50 pm »
Dear someone,
 
Puro ka ata papogi, magpakatatay kaya? ::)

chelsea1212

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone (Thread 3)
« Reply #369 on: October 03, 2014, 09:16:55 pm »
Dear Concentration,

I am still amazed at our love-hate relationship. Mental fog, why can't you leave me alone??
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 09:36:56 pm by chelsea1212 »

Darshan

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone (Thread 3)
« Reply #370 on: October 03, 2014, 10:35:38 pm »
Dear you

Sana magising ka na sa katotohanan na napakalaki na ng kasalanan mo na talaga saming mag ina and do something to gain us back before its too late!

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone (Thread 3)
« Reply #371 on: October 04, 2014, 12:16:56 am »
Labs, di ako nakatulog ngayon hehe. Mwah! ;D

chelsea1212

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone (Thread 3)
« Reply #372 on: October 04, 2014, 02:04:16 pm »
Dear Mamang Adik sa pag mo-mow ng lawn,

Pwde po bang ipagpaliban nyo muna ang pag mow ng lawn ninyo kahit ngayon lang. Oras ho kasi ng siesta,so kung pwde lang paki-control ang sarili nyo sa temptation ng pagcu-cut ng grass.

Sa inyo na ho ang korona ng best in Lawn Care, wala hong may balak umapela.


SarSi_Em

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone (Thread 3)
« Reply #373 on: October 07, 2014, 10:04:08 pm »
Dear Someone,
hindi ko alam if tama nga maging tayo uli? actually, hindi ko alam if tayo na nga. dahil sinabi mo ayaw mo muna mag gf. o ayaw mo lang uli ako maging gf, kasi if ayaw mo sana d ka nakipag flirt sa iba.

hindi ko rin alam ano ba talaga status natin. ginagamit mo lang ba ako para  makalimot?


x


redhead69

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone (Thread 3)
« Reply #374 on: October 08, 2014, 02:46:03 am »
Dear someone,

I know na cut na kung ano meron sa atin ngayon (literally ngayon gabi lang) I just want to say thank you for everything. Everything that ive learned in this relationship. Without it siguro di ako ngayon strong para tahakin ang next chapter ng buhay ko. Di ako nabibitter. Di ako nagreregret. Di dahil sa di kita minahal, pero siyempre lalo pang naging deep ang pagunawa ko sa love. I gave you so many chances na nawawala na self worth ko. Its like you can have me in a snap. I love you. I really do. Pero to make this work, both of us should do an extra effort on it. I tried my best to give you time you needed para di ka nasasakal sa akin. I gave you chances that you needed for you to prove me na your the right one. I love you more than anything/anyone else. I even think about you first before doing anything for myself. I think about you whenever i wake up, or even before going to bed. If you're safe. Or if you're happy. I only think what's best for you. And right now i didnt gave up because i hate you. I gave up because this is the time where we can prove to ourselves that the both of us can be better... or best. To prove to our parents that we've already changed. Thank you for everything. I will hope and pray  for the best.. for the both of us. Take care now.


argieh_23

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone (Thread 3)
« Reply #375 on: October 08, 2014, 03:49:06 am »
Dear Someone,
     Maraming maraming salamat sayo dahil sa ikaw ay aking kasama at sa pagmamahal na binibigay mo aa akin . Kaya naman hindi ako nagsisisi nang ikaw ay aking nakilala at mahalin ng lubusan . Patawad na rin sa mga mali kong nagawa .
      I love you so much . Sana ay ikaw na ang kasama ko habangbuhay ..

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone (Thread 3)
« Reply #376 on: October 12, 2014, 12:49:36 am »
Dear someone,

Ikaw na!

chelsea1212

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone (Thread 3)
« Reply #377 on: October 12, 2014, 01:19:29 am »
Dear Someone,

Mamatay ka sa inggit bwahaha. Chos! ;)

gharz412

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone (Thread 3)
« Reply #378 on: October 14, 2014, 04:55:20 pm »
Dear someone,
 
Magsasahod palang utang nanaman? Anyare?!! ???

mischa04

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone (Thread 3)
« Reply #379 on: October 14, 2014, 08:25:47 pm »
Dear texter,

Kung sino ka man, I just want you to know na di mo ko gugustuhing makaaway at makalaban. Don't be such a coward and pathetic hiding behind an anonymous number. If you have problems, face me.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close