watch now

Author Topic: Dear Someone (Thread 3)  (Read 38295 times)

hazelbrown_eyes27

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone (Thread 3)
« Reply #580 on: July 04, 2015, 10:42:44 pm »
Dear Someone,

Thank you for sponsoring my trip.:) medyo makakapag re-set ako.:) Thanks again!!:)

 This coming trip super kailangan ko ito, makakapag unwind ako for 2 weeks!!:)  pwedeng i extend pa kahit 1 month!!:) pero, still thankful. Para pag uwi ko, super refreshed! So stressed out lang sa paligid. Atleast, di ko sila makakasama or makikita for atleast 2 weeks!!:) thank you God!  I think you know I needed the break. Super Negatron na ako, napapansin ko yun sa sarili ko.I need a new environment and new scenery na wala ang nakakapag pa negatron sa akin.  Mababakasyon din ako sa ka negahan ng mga tao sa paligid ko. Pero basta enjoy na lang! Cant wait na sa Monday!!:)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 10:58:17 pm by hazelbrown_eyes27 »

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone (Thread 3)
« Reply #581 on: July 05, 2015, 02:28:47 am »
Dear someone,

You're a good friend but I don't like cheapskates who are in it for the free ride. Bakit ang kurips mo forever?? We're not asking you to treat us all, just to pay your share.

Dear someone,

I don't know where your superiority complex originates and why you have to treat people rudely on a daily basis. Ni hindi ka naman big boss, in fact, I treat people at work very nicely and my position is even higher than yours. So wala kang karapatan. Second, if you think you're better then everyone else--- well it's only you who think so because no one appreciates the b**** attitude and that is part of being a good team player as well.

Dear someone,

I'm sorry for making it hard for you. I could have cut loose earlier on and we would not have suffered as much. But things inevitably happened the way they did, which i think scarred us both for life. But I do believe that time heals all wounds. I think we can both move on completely in due time. I wish you all the best, because I know you deserve it. And you will get it. :)

Dear someone,

There is nothing classy about bashing or mocking people publicly in a forum, especially after they've held back. Only palengkeras do that, and if you prefer to be one then don't drag me down to your level. And, please learn to stay out of situations that are not even yours.


lilstar

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone (Thread 3)
« Reply #582 on: July 05, 2015, 09:11:43 am »

Evolet027

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone (Thread 3)
« Reply #583 on: July 05, 2015, 11:57:44 pm »
Dear Someone,

[textspeak!] ba talagang meron sayo? Ang haba ng panaginip ko kagabe at ikaw ang kasama ko, and it was so real. Parang totoo yung ayaw mong bitawan ang kamay ko just like before. Sana magka amnesia na lang ako at mawala yung part na naging parte ka ng buhay ko. I just want everything involvig you na mabura sa buhay ko. But you keep on coming back. Ang liit lang ng Metro Manila at hindi ako ready na makita ka. I want to be in my best shape pag magkita tayo. Ilalampaso ko talaga yang asawa mong butanding!!! Naka move on na bigla ka na lang lilitaw sa panaginip ko. Leche lang!!!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close