watch now

Author Topic: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)  (Read 51758 times)

~ anna ~

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #360 on: February 07, 2015, 10:25:02 pm »
I love Jane The Virgin, it's such a warm, funny show.  Nakakatawa yung dad na si Rogelio, may pagka-self-absorbed pero nice na guy.

sima

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #361 on: February 08, 2015, 12:26:58 am »
Started watching Stalker.  Gusto ko siya. Yung dalawang bida dito may mga sikreto sila na related sa kanilang line of work

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #362 on: February 10, 2015, 05:44:14 pm »
Still watching my regular shows except di ko na tinuloy si Gotham. Nagiging paulit ulit siya per episode na may problem si Jim then may bagong kontrabida lol

Check ko rin si Better Call Saul.

mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #363 on: February 13, 2015, 11:46:29 am »
Finished the first season of Broad City. I love it. Anyone else watching it? Ang kulit kulit.

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #364 on: February 13, 2015, 11:59:05 am »
^Me! haha Laugh trip sobra siya.

I liked Better Call Saul so idadagdag ko siya. Nice to see past Breaking Bad casts.

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #365 on: February 13, 2015, 02:34:37 pm »
My Favorite: Dexter though tapos na sya:(

Currently Watching: How to Get Away With Murder, Girls, TWD

Currently waiting for its new season/new eps: Bates Motel, Orphan Black, Orange is the New Black

H2B is suggesting The Fall daw, medyo mareremind daw ako of Dexter. Super inlove ako sa kanya everrrr :P

simplykristine08

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #366 on: February 17, 2015, 09:39:41 pm »
Empire!!! I so love COOOKKKIIIEEE :D

17glut

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #367 on: February 17, 2015, 09:48:59 pm »
TWD, better call saul and rewatching heroes

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #368 on: February 18, 2015, 07:03:00 am »
Enjoying Better Call Saul especially the third episode last night. The show easily found its footing after a short, short time.

^^ I would love to keep watching Empire for Cookie, pero hindi ko na nakayanan ang drama, nakaka-ngit ngit ng araw (speaking for myself only). It is so much like Dynasty/Dallas/Knots Landing nga. Taas parati ratings niyan ah, to be fair. Daming nanonood sa kanila sa US. It's a hit.

Checked out the TV adaptation of The Casual Vacancy last night (it started this week). Haven't read the book version, so no idea about the story. But I kinda like it. Serious lang nga and as usual with Brit dramas, it is slow burning. So, I'll just wait for all three episodes to air and watch it in one sitting kesa sa weekly.

mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #369 on: February 19, 2015, 09:30:28 am »
^Me! haha Laugh trip sobra siya.

I liked Better Call Saul so idadagdag ko siya. Nice to see past Breaking Bad casts.

yep super laughtrip. ;D

i'm really enjoying better call saul too. agree--  it's nice to see people from breaking bad. nakakamiss that show. but i wouldnt want to see the main cast. enough na yung supporting characters.

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #370 on: February 19, 2015, 01:05:32 pm »
^Memorable pa rin sa akin yung nag-blackout tapos yung wedding lol Tawa ako ng tawa sa episodes na yun. Iba yung humour niya than other comedy shows I watched.

arch.mary

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #371 on: February 22, 2015, 11:42:18 pm »
I just discovered the new show Empire and I love it!
Also watching Helix (Syfy)

Me too! Can't wait for the next episode sa Feb 25!

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #372 on: March 03, 2015, 09:55:23 am »
Binge-watching House of Cards Season 3. I think I like the story of this season better than last time.

Watched the pilots of these new shows, which started yesterday:
Last Man on Earth - a new comedy series that's getting a lot of raves. Plus points on the creativity. I don't know for how long they will be able to sustain the story. Think of it as The Walking Dead, but without the zombies and dead bodies. Purely comedy.

Secrets & Lies - nakatulog ako halfway. But I woke up in time to hear the twist of the story in the end. Meh.

Battle Creek - I love the sense of humor. I like that it's created by Vince Gilligan and David Shore (who created Breaking Bad and House respectively.) I think I will stick around some more to watch. I wish for more action scenes though, it is  a cop series naman kasi.

hisana

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #373 on: March 03, 2015, 04:14:45 pm »

Checked out 12 Monkeys. Okay naman pala! Or maybe it's because I'm partial to any show that has any sort of time travel in its plot.

Tried watching House of Cards again. Di ko talaga type.

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #374 on: March 03, 2015, 05:10:22 pm »
^^Yung kinukunan ko ng House of Cards hindi pa kumpleto so hindi ako maka-marathon. Sana kumpleto na at excited na ko sa mangyayari.

evemetamorphoses

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #375 on: March 03, 2015, 06:26:49 pm »
Grimm and Suits. Still waiting for upcoming ones. :)

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #376 on: March 04, 2015, 10:13:04 am »
re: 12 Monkeys. It gets better and better! It's not great (yet), but the writers sure know what they are doing. It's definitely different from the movie rin, which is good kasi para iwas comparison. I'm slowly getting my mind blown every week with the time-bending the writers are inventing para lang ma-sustain yung kwento and so far, it's working for me.

re: House of Cards. Gustong gusto ko na makarating sa ending kasi naglabasan na mga spoilers and from the headlines, parang may matinding nangyari sa S3. Kaya lang ayaw ko talaga mag binge-watch ng maramihan. So I stopped at episode 6. Will continue with at least one or two this mid-week, tapos one or three sa weekend. Eto lang nakakainis sa Netflix pag nagrelease eh, parang may hinahabol akong oras, dapat naman wala. LOL!

Tomorrow, new shows will premiere, in case you guys would like to check it out: Dig, American Crime (iba pa yung American Crime Story), CSI Cyber and Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.

mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #377 on: March 04, 2015, 10:36:53 am »
Only saw the first two episodes and ang saya ng season 3 of house of cards. Agree, ayaw ko din i-binge watch and anyway nakakapagod din kasi talaga.

Saw the pilot and second episode of last man on earth. I liked it. it also helps that i really like the cast. :)

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #378 on: March 04, 2015, 10:43:47 am »
I binged watch Seasons 1 and 2! haha Kaya yun din gagawin ko sa Season 3.

Ooohhh... bukas na pala si CSI Cyber! I want to watch that!

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #379 on: March 04, 2015, 02:18:41 pm »
May leak na ng CSI Cyber today. :D

Re: Last Man on Earth. Sobrang tawa ko sa mga scenes niya and yung si grammar nazi! (Can't say much baka spoiler hehe)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close