watch now

Author Topic: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)  (Read 51447 times)

fredprinz

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #320 on: January 05, 2015, 06:36:04 am »
I have finished the following during my Christmas break:
1) The Honourable Woman
2) The Fall
3) Broadchurch

Overall, maganda sila lahat, kailangan lang focused ka while watching.

Now finishing up on Happy Valley.

I'm starting to like these UK TV shows. Hahaha!

Guys, you might wanna start watching the US tv show, Banshee. =)

myabishaienna

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #321 on: January 05, 2015, 09:36:53 am »


- The Walkind Dead - mid season finale pero will be back on FEb 8.. (all time favorite)
- Once Upon a Time
- Under the Dome
- Arrow
- The Flash
- The 100
- Game of Thrones

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #322 on: January 05, 2015, 08:39:16 pm »
Panalo yung comeback ng The Good Wife! My gosh, yung reaction ni Cary!

simplykristine08

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #323 on: January 05, 2015, 09:52:38 pm »
^ excited na ko. mamaya ko pa mapapanood :( Di ako nagbasa ng reviews, gusto ko mapa wow eh

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #324 on: January 06, 2015, 10:03:17 am »
^^ Naki-iyak ako sa kanilang dalawa ni Diane hahaha!! Ramdam ko yung reaction nila pareho. Si Alicia parang pilit yung reaction.

Watched last night: The premiere of Galavant. Ang saya-saya!!! Okay lang na maikli lang yung series, at least hindi umay. But natuwa talaga ako. If you like the silliness of the movie Robin Hood Men In Tights, you'll love Galavant.

Also just watched the premiere of the second season of Broadchurch. Panalong panalo!!!! Really good!

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #325 on: January 06, 2015, 10:23:59 am »
^I got goosebumps yung mga pa-end na yung episode na yun. Galing sobra talaga!

Started with The Game na. So far love the visuals!

I better get a copy of Broadchurch na! I didn't watch Gracepoint na kasi mukhang disappointing siya haha

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #326 on: January 06, 2015, 12:01:53 pm »
Broadchurch Season 2 is partly courtroom drama, which I haven't been watching a lot sa British television. Puro crime series kasi ang napapanood ko. It's weird that in court, they still wear those wigs pala in Britain. :D And they have different terms for lawyers (QC? Defender? Ewan), so may matututunan na naman ako. ;D

Ang layo talaga ng acting between Gracepoint and Broadchurch. Panalo pa rin si Olivia Colman. Umuupo na lang nga nakakaiyak pa rin!  ;D Although naintindihan ko na si David Tennant ngayon sa Broadchurch. Yun lang siguro isa sa magandang nadulot ng panonood sa kanya sa Gracepoint. Hindi na ako bothered sa thick accents.

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #327 on: January 06, 2015, 10:45:25 pm »
Broadchurch Series 2 was just wow! Yung courtroom scene where Joe said "not guilty" TWICE! Grabe! Dama mo yung tension.

At ang Galavant LOL!!!!

fredprinz

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #328 on: January 07, 2015, 08:25:08 am »
I think I need to download series 2 of Broadchurch later na. Hahahaha!

Dun lang ba magfo-focus yung season 2? Sa case?

Guys, watch Happy Valley, ibang klase din. =D

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #329 on: January 07, 2015, 08:45:01 am »
^It's a continuation of Series 1. Akala ko dati iba ang story. This Series 2 half courtroom half sa labas lol

Happy Valley is on my list na rin :)

fredprinz

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #330 on: January 07, 2015, 08:49:18 am »
Add Line of Duty too Heatherette!

Also, I'd like to suggest Cinemax's TV show, Banshee. Season 3 starts this month pero 10 episodes lang siya per season. :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banshee_(TV_series)


cherrhys

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #331 on: January 08, 2015, 05:56:14 pm »
Just watched the first epidode of Agent Carter and I loved it.  It's like Alias of the 1940s. Sana tuloy tuloy na maganda.

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #332 on: January 09, 2015, 12:50:36 am »
Crowd Control

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #333 on: January 10, 2015, 06:30:46 am »
Recently watched...of the new shows that premiered this week ---

Agent Carter - Hindi ko na-get. It's not the show, it's me. :-\ Hindi ko masakyan si Agent Carter, although I really love her shoes. ;D Will check out the next episode, baka magustuhan ko na.

Empire- I only watched this coz of Taraji P. Henson and she's super fine in it. I ended up liking the music very much. Not yet liking the rest of the cast enough though. Kwento is typical soap opera. I'll keep watching for the music/Taraji for now. :)

Hindsight - 90's!!! It's like this show talked about my life in 1995 with some minor differences. But I could relate to what the lead character went through so much. Premise: She's about to get married in 2014, her 2nd marriage; she ends up falling asleep in an elevator, then wakes up 1995, the day of her first wedding. It's about getting a chance to redo your life and correct your mistakes. I pretty much ignored this one kasi it's on VH1, so akala ko reality show. Hindi pala. I don't know any of the cast, except for the mother.

hisana

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #334 on: January 15, 2015, 09:06:32 pm »
Although naintindihan ko na si David Tennant ngayon sa Broadchurch. Yun lang siguro isa sa magandang nadulot ng panonood sa kanya sa Gracepoint. Hindi na ako bothered sa thick accents.

Am only now starting to watch Broadchurch, yung season 2 agad (wasn't able to check out season 1, though I did finish Gracepoint, so I know the story). Am still adjusting to David Tennant's accent! Alert na alert ako pag sya nagsasalita, LOL. Charlotte Rampling, on the other hand, I love listening to her talk.

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #335 on: January 15, 2015, 09:31:19 pm »
^Iba yung ending ng Broadchurch Series 1 sa Gracepoint :) They change who killed the boy.

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #336 on: January 16, 2015, 05:08:34 pm »
Why do I have a strong feeling that the ending in Gracepoint (who really killed Danny) will be the outcome in the trial on Broadchurch Season 2?  :-\ Anyway, really still impressed with Olivia Colman (Ellie on the show). Nakaupo na lang, magaling pa rin umarte!!!

Recently watched: this really weird but really charming comedy Man Seeking Woman, which started on FXX two days ago. I still don't know what to make of the show. I dunno if it's cute, or crazy, or funny but I liked what I watched! :)

hisana

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #337 on: January 16, 2015, 05:09:48 pm »
^Iba yung ending ng Broadchurch Series 1 sa Gracepoint :) They change who killed the boy.

Talaga?? Must really binge-watch that season when I have the time. At sana maintindihan ko mabuti sa David. I originally did plan on watching Broadchurch first, kaya lang nalaman ko na Anna Gunn was going to be in Gracepoint, so I went with that instead.

---

The Affair -- It's only now that I'm thinking of watching this, just because they got a Golden Globe. Usually ayoko sa mga shows and movies whose storyline glamorizes affairs in any way, or at least that's the impression I got from the trailer. Baka mainis lang ako, haha. Bahala na.

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #338 on: January 16, 2015, 06:39:30 pm »
^ For what it's worth, yung change sa Gracepoint (yung killer) is only like 1% deviation from the original storyline. :D Although, watching Broadchurch's first season would also be alright, if only so you can see the differences, specially with the Ellie characters (Anna Gunn in the US, Olivia Colman in the UK).

Sa The Affair....medyo nakakainis nga yung mga salawahan (LOL). But IMO, magagaling yung artista kasi, and the way the story is told basically kakaiba talaga ang delivery, so it helps to get over the inis.

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #339 on: January 16, 2015, 07:12:38 pm »
Maganda yung The Affair! Kakaiba yung pagkaka-kwento tapos mapapa-isip ka sino nagsasabi ng totoo haha Although I wish si Claire Danes nanalo na best actress sa Golden Globes than Ruth Wilson. Mas nagustuhan ko kasi Season 4 ng Homeland nun.

Sis Mindy, sumagi din naisip ko yang ending ng Gracepoint eh pwede ngang ending ng Broadchurch Series 2!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close