watch now

Author Topic: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)  (Read 51553 times)

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #300 on: December 30, 2014, 02:26:36 pm »
@Heatherette - Dungis tingnan nung hair? Tama nga yung sinabi nung anak niya kay Alison eh...."My dad? But why? Your husband is hot!!!" ;D

Currently watching: The Game (BBC), since I wasn't able to watch it the first time it aired last month. Tutok kelangan, which is good, coz I have time to tutok and not multi-task.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 02:28:15 pm by Mindy »

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #301 on: December 30, 2014, 02:31:28 pm »
^I agree with the daughter haha!!!

Currently watching The Honourable Woman. Episode 2 palang ako pero so far nagustuhan ko yung pilot episode.

Sis Mindy, napanuod mo na rin ba si Happy Valley?

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #302 on: December 30, 2014, 03:14:18 pm »
^^ Happy Valley - just took a peek at the pilot episode, mukhang maganda nga, pero kelangan tutukan rin eh, kasi madaming nangyayari sa kwento. It's supposed to be one of the best British shows this year. Minsan imamarathon ko rin without distractions.

The Honourable Woman - it's in my Top 10 this year. Bandang Episode 7 (yata or 8?) napa-standing ovation ako sa harap ng TV ko hahaha! Basta yung scene between the Ephra and Nessa, yung sagutan. Ang galing talaga!

^ Rectify is so underrated, I like it too.  ;)

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #303 on: December 30, 2014, 03:30:27 pm »
I still have The Missing, Fargo and Happy Valley on my marathon list. Kelangan matapos bago mag-Jan. 5 lol

^^Love Rectify too!

---

I just finished The Honourable Woman. Wow! Wow! Wow! Napaikot ulo ko sa kwento! As in! Binabalikan ko mga nangyari, napag-usapan at kinonect connect haha One of the best new show I've seen this year!

Slow-paced siya nung una but when it hit episode 4, tuloy tuloy na.

Sis Mindy, episode 5 ata nangyari yung sagutan nila. Dun sa likod ng bahay ni Ephra? Yung ginagawa niya yung playground nung mga bata. Ang galing nun! What are your top TV shows pala sis?
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 11:55:22 pm by Heatherette »

mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #304 on: December 31, 2014, 01:06:19 pm »
Ang dami niyong shows wahhh! Wala na ko pinapanood. ^ That's a good topic though-- what are your top favorite shows of 2014? I want to see people's lists. :)

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #305 on: December 31, 2014, 01:40:03 pm »
^^ Oo yun, sa likod ng bahay. Medyo nakakaawa si Ephra kahit ganun (or baka nadala lang ako sa acting haha). Nakakaawa rin si Nessa. Mahirap talaga yung biz ng pamilya nila eh, kahit influential sila. Delikado pati ang "customer" hehe. Pero hindi malayo  sa truth eh, may ganun siguro talaga nangyayari sa totoong buhay, if not mas matindi pa.

Top 10 TV Shows ko this year --- https://www.facebook.com/TVbyMindy/posts/901225243234991

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #306 on: December 31, 2014, 01:53:10 pm »
^Grabe, ang gagaling nila umarte! Bagay kay Maggie Gyllenhaal yung role kahit minsan di kapani paniwala yung Brit accent niya lol

I have The Game na rin! Puro naiwan na shows sa akin mga Brit.

So far eto yung nagustuhan ko:
1. The Good Wife
2. The Honourable Woman
3. Jane the Virgin
4. The Leftovers
5. House of Cards
6. The Affair
7. Game of Thrones
8. Outlander

Wala pa ko maisip na 2.

Honorable mention: Breaking Bad lol Huli na ko sa series na to pero sobrang nagandahan ako dito.

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #307 on: December 31, 2014, 02:56:10 pm »
^ 5 of yours is on my list!  ;) Although, dapat Game of Thrones rin nasa list ko, there were just more interesting shows for me this year.

I could not get into Outlander.  :-\ Hindi naman siya pangit na show. Far from it. Pero I find my mind wandering off when I watch it. Inaantok pa ako sa boses ni Claire (the narrator/lead). Hindi ko tuloy alam anong nangyayari. So, I gave it up.

I would also suggest checking out Utopia (UK). 2 Seasons only. Next year, it will be Americanized on HBO with Gillian Flynn writing/adapting it and David Fincher directing it, the two people behind the movie Gone Girl.

Re: Honourable Woman. Bow talaga ako sa acting. Samba levels. Hahha! Okay na rin sa akin na wala na siyang Season 2. Yun na yun daw.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 02:58:13 pm by Mindy »

charmmykitty15

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #308 on: December 31, 2014, 03:08:52 pm »
korean TV shows hahahaa and awkward and game of thrones :D

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #309 on: December 31, 2014, 07:13:46 pm »
^^Oh wow! Thank you for the news. I was expecting na may Season 2 pa si Honourable Woman pero ok din ako sa ending niya.

I realized na isa lang masaya sa list ko lol

mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #310 on: January 01, 2015, 10:47:52 am »
^^ sino ulit sa awkward and what channel?

anyhoo, this is my top 10, in no particular order:
1. doll & em
2. the leftovers
3. transparent
4. veep
5. jane the virgin
6. mad men
7. true detective
8. game of thrones
9. house of cards
10. silicon valley

i want to add orange is the new black because i just finished season 1. also gracepoint pero nakalimutan ko na panoorin after the 5th episode ata.

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #311 on: January 01, 2015, 12:26:17 pm »
^MTV yung Awkward. Jenna, Matt...

Naku, si Veep nasimulan ko din yan. Bakit ba di ko tinuloy, tawa ako ng tawa nun eh haha Si Transparent gusto ko rin panuorin, daming magagandang reviews sa show.

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #312 on: January 01, 2015, 04:43:11 pm »
Mega Food

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #313 on: January 01, 2015, 11:08:25 pm »
I just saw this:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/kateaurthur/2015-tv-and-movies-preview-hey-star-wars#.un3xYW6R0

Which news shows are you looking forward to this year?

youareaschizoe

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #314 on: January 02, 2015, 01:30:51 am »
Jane The Virgin
Rich Kids of Beverly Hills
Grimm S4
The Flash

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #315 on: January 02, 2015, 07:09:53 am »
^^ Re: New/upcoming shows --- 12 Monkeys. Curious ako how it will compare to the movie, although I read that the TV show is a lot different. Also looking forward to Galavant, it looks hilarious in a good and bad way. Also curious about Last Man on Earth, parang Castaway kasi, sya lang ang artista, coz last man nga (although may mga women actors rin sa cast, I'm guessing it's for flashback scenes). I dunno how they will be able to stretch this into episodes if iisa lang ang central character at ka-interact niya puro bagay lahat.

I'm really not optimistic about the Breaking Bad spinoff, Better Call Saul, kasi parang na-overhype. This usually means hindi siya ganun ka-ganda. But maybe I'm wrong.

I am actually looking forward to the return of Veep. Coz Hugh Laurie!!!

Re: Top Shows --- would've included Fargo, too. It's a great series, siguro pang Top 11 ko na lang siya. Hahah tapos sinabi ko hindi naman ranked yung list ko.  :P


buchakikay

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #316 on: January 02, 2015, 02:02:54 pm »
Chopped- Food Network

chubbycheeks

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #317 on: January 02, 2015, 08:58:16 pm »
Selfie
Mom
How to get away with murder
Jane the virgin

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #318 on: January 03, 2015, 01:22:58 am »
I just finished Broad City. Didn't expect to like it! haha Love episode 7 (pooping incident) and 8 (wedding).

I might check Togetherness, Better Call Saul, The Slap (because of Peter Sarsgaard lol), and Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell.

hisana

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #319 on: January 04, 2015, 11:47:16 am »

Been watching random old episodes of Criminal Minds while waiting for the other shows to come back. Tried watching CSI again and sobrang hindi ko na sya gusto, to think this was my favorite show way back then. (I remember the boy, but I don't remember the feeling anymore!)


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close