watch now

Author Topic: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)  (Read 51500 times)

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #260 on: November 02, 2014, 06:17:01 pm »
I started watching Constantine. Tipong 5 minutes lang then ayoko na. Di ko feel haha Sabi same sila ni Gotham pero yung Gotham gandang ganda ako.

Sa Jane the Virgin, na-surprised ako na nagustuhan ko siya. Tawang tawa ako kay Xiomara haha

cherrhys

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #261 on: November 03, 2014, 07:58:23 am »
^^ That's the rumor floating around.  I think one of the reasons din yata kaya pinalitan nila yung direction nung story kaso mukhang nagbackfire, kasi maraming fans ang di natuwa.

^ I don't think it's the same with Gotham, since this one is more on the supernatural.  Siguro same in terms of its "darker" feel.  Ako naman ang ayaw sa Gotham after watching an episode.  The show just felt too "bleak" for me.

nataliaesperon2000

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #262 on: November 03, 2014, 11:00:22 am »
forevermore wahahaha

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #263 on: November 05, 2014, 08:28:37 am »
For this season, with the new shows, so far benta sa akin ang Jane The Virgin, Forever and The Affair. Must-watch ko na sila. Adding Netflix's Transparent rin to this list, but since iba naman ang process niya (binged-watch the full season 1 already) lagi kong nakakalimutan bagong show nga rin pala siya.  ;D

For the rest, still not shipping their shows (like Gotham, na supposedly popular). I do like The Flash, but hindi ko pa masabi paborito ko sya.

I gave up on Madam Secretary, Scorpion. Walang usad yung show, after 6 episodes. Selfie and Mysteries of Laura too coz HINDI KO NA KAYA ang kabaduyan. LOL

I'm still watching the rest on the current programming. Roughly 30-32 TV shows on US TV and then some on UK TV, and my marathon of old shows (currently into Twin Peaks 1 and 2).

Constantine...sayang no, they messed it up. Okay na sana yung naunang concept eh. That one, the fans did like. Then they changed it, which is usually not a good sign for a show's production. But since 2 episodes  pa lang siya, with the last one airing Halloween night (meaning, most aren't watching TV then), hindi pa masyadong determined yung stability ng ratings niya.

mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #264 on: November 11, 2014, 09:15:27 am »
I'm giving up How To Get Away with Murder. I like the show. Talaga lang I can't stand the characters, esp. Wes & Rebecca. And since hindi ako invested like I am with say, Jane The Virgin, sayang ang pagpupuyat for it. ^ Gave up Madam Secretary too. Agree, nakakabuwisit kasi na it always works out. Walang conflict talaga. There was a hint of a conflict in the beginning di ba? But they seem to have abandoned that arc. Then last week's episode, ang saya ko na 'cause finally, may issue dapat (husband was accused of having an affair) pero wala pa din. Ang perfect pa din nila, buwisit.

hisana

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #265 on: November 13, 2014, 12:28:26 am »
The Newsroom is back. Still fast paced, still full of idealistic but somewhat neurotic people. I've forgotten how much I liked it and I'm glad it's back, though last season na pala nila ito and it will be a short one.

Pinapanood ko pa rin si Jane The Virgin even though I've said I'm not a huge fan, mainly because of Jane's parents and to check out the chemistry between Jane and Rafael!

Sleepy Hollow. Kung hindi lang charming and gwapo si Crane, hindi ko na papanoorin ito. LOL

mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #266 on: November 19, 2014, 12:42:52 pm »
I watched the first four episodes of Transparent last Saturday. I loved it. And nagkacrush ako kay Tammy. ;D

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #267 on: November 19, 2014, 12:48:36 pm »
Doing a Sons of Anarchy marathon.

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #268 on: November 21, 2014, 08:48:05 am »
^ Good choice! Nag marathon rin ako niyan middle of the year. Ang malas ni Jax sa bandang huli (7th season),  parang may balat sa pwet hehe...pero my gosh, ang hot ng pwet niya!!!  ;D 2 episodes na lang tapos na ang buong show.

^^ Hindi ko ma-imagine the actress playing Tammy na lesbo kasi halos lahat ng roles niya seductress siya. Galing nila lahat umarte no?

I tried watching State of Affairs....OH MY GOD, pinatay ko na lang TV ko. Haha! Pero mataas ang rating ng debut niya ah. Ayoko lang talaga ang artista. Masyadong feeling.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 08:49:41 am by Mindy »

ieiky

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #269 on: November 21, 2014, 10:17:20 am »
The Flash
Scandal

Next na ang Arrow. DL lang ako ng DL ng episode eh.

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #270 on: November 21, 2014, 11:17:10 pm »
The Walking Dead
Once Upon A Time

Mukhang interesting yung Jane The Virgin :)

sima

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #271 on: November 22, 2014, 04:04:24 pm »
I gave up on Scorpion din.  Ang corny eh.  Mukhang daming nanonood ng Jane the Virgin ah.  Ma-try nga yan.

Naguguluhan ako sa time sequence ng How to Get Away with Murder ha?

Hindi ko feel ang accent ni Constantine.  Parang hindi bagay.  I am so tired of watching Supernatural-like tv shows.  Even Supernaturals, I gave up on it na rin.

Hindi pa ako updated sa The Flash.  Will watch the episodes tonight.

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #272 on: November 22, 2014, 04:17:50 pm »
^ Good choice! Nag marathon rin ako niyan middle of the year. Ang malas ni Jax sa bandang huli (7th season),  parang may balat sa pwet hehe...pero my gosh, ang hot ng pwet niya!!!  ;D 2 episodes na lang tapos na ang buong show.

Got hooked with this series. Started the other day with Season 1, nasa Season 2 episode 9 na ko today lol

nettiebelle

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #273 on: November 24, 2014, 05:03:28 pm »
Ako naman, sobrang hooked na sa Constantine, lalo na nung napanood ko yung episode A Feast of Friends. I love Constantine's accent, :p Swak kay Matt Ryan yung role. :)

cherrhys

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #274 on: November 24, 2014, 05:38:57 pm »
^ Unfortunately, mukhang soon to be cancelled na itong show. The rest of the season is still up in the air daw, since the remaining episodes wasn't pick up by the network (NBC yata).

hisana

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #275 on: November 26, 2014, 04:46:40 pm »

I don't like Constantine's accent either, and I find him OA. Is Constantine really supposed to be that way? But I liked that last episode. Will enjoy it while it lasts na lang.

Has anyone watched the first episode of Remember Me? Sobrang nakakatakot ba, or disturbing? Gusto ko sana panoorin, but I live alone and cannot tolerate anything scarier than American Horror Story, so I'm a little hesitant. (LOL)



Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #276 on: November 27, 2014, 09:52:23 am »
I gave up on Constantine after the 3rd episode. Inaantok talaga ako. No more drive to watch pa lalo when it was announced hindi na oorder pa ng additional episodes ang NBC.

^ I did not check out Remember Me. Akala ko yung lumang TV series (from the 90s) kaya hindi ko dinownload haha. But if it has a scary theme, would probably stay away na rin.

Since maraming US shows on hiatus na, currently watching The Fall Season 2 with Jamie Dornan. Medyo tumaas ang creepy factor niya.

Also watching The Missing...kelangan alert ang utak pag nanonood. Medyo confusing. Feeling ko ako lang hindi nakakaintidi, but when I go to Twitter to check, marami pala kami hahaha! Ang daming twists kaya napapa-whaaaaat ako sa dulo ng episodes. Magaling rin yung mga artista. British series siya, but it's also airing on American cable (Starz yata), mga 3 weeks delay.

I hear The Game (BBC America) is also good, taas rating niya sa Rotten Tomatoes. Might check this one out too. Ang daming The Game na TV shows pareho titles, this one is a British spy series.


fredprinz

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #277 on: November 27, 2014, 10:28:27 am »
Currently watching the following (ones that are airing now):
1) Chicago PD
2) Homeland
3) The Walking Dead
4) The Affair - surprising new drama for me, plus I love the sex scenes

I gave up on Constantine, I didn't look forward to watching the 5th episode. Also gave up on The Vampire Diaries, too many problems na hindi nila maresolve-resolve. Hahabulin ko yung downloads ng The Newsroom, I missed out on its final season premiere.

Waiting for Banshee, Suits and Game of Thrones.

Mindy, ano masasabi mo sa The Missing? Ilang episodes na siya and any feedback if that is a good one to watch?

And yung The Game na Brit show, napanuod mo na ren ba?

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #278 on: November 28, 2014, 05:22:01 am »
^ The Missing has 6 episodes lang if I'm not mistaken. So, patapos na siya next week. Nakakasira ulo siya. ;D Pero it's a good series with great actors. If you're looking for something serious to watch na sulit ang pagtutok, this one is it.

Have yet to check out The Game. I think 6 episodes lang rin ito (not sure), so halfway na siya. There are a lot of good reviews about it though.  ;)

I also love The Affair. Emotionally invested in the show. Lalo na with last week's episode (nung nagkabistuhan na --- sorry spoiler! but it was bound to happen anyway). Gusto ko yung manner ng pagkwento, two sides of the story. Kakaiba.

fredprinz

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #279 on: November 28, 2014, 06:44:55 am »
^Salamat sa spoiler, Mindy ha? Hahahaha!

Wait, so are The Missing and The Game short series lang? Wala silang season 2?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close