watch now

Author Topic: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)  (Read 51424 times)

simplykristine08

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #240 on: October 20, 2014, 01:25:46 pm »
Hindi ko napanood ang Happy Endings, kala ko kasi di maganda. hanggang season 3 ba sila?

Agree ako kay Jane, sabi ko nga, di sya maganda pero so funny!

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #241 on: October 22, 2014, 10:42:41 am »
^ Yes, three seasons lang.

Anyone having issues with the Asian chick on Scorpion or ako lang ba irritated sa pagsasalita niya?  >:(

mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #242 on: October 24, 2014, 12:59:55 pm »
I love Jane The Virgin! Panalo yung mom. :)

Anyone else feels that while How To Get Away w/Murder is good, medyo corny siya? The heavy marketing by ABC isn't helping. Lagi kasing "this is so shocking!" pero hindi naman.

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #243 on: October 24, 2014, 10:21:55 pm »
I'm adding The Affair, I love the pilot episode. Kakaiba na dual POV ang pagkaka-kwento. At dahil sa huli ako, di ko alam na palabas na pala Gracepoint so I will be watching that too. Nabasa ko na iba din daw ending than sa UK version.

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #244 on: October 24, 2014, 11:23:14 pm »
The walking dead
The flash
Arrow
Breaking bad

mrs_mcta

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #245 on: October 25, 2014, 02:22:23 am »
- The Walking Dead
- Scandal
- Grey's Anatomy
- How To Get Away With Murder
- Game of Thrones
- Gotham
- Marry Me (just discovered this, so far 2 episodes pa lang)

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #246 on: October 25, 2014, 09:32:34 am »
First cancellation of the season: Manhattan Love Story. Hindi ko nga nagustuhan to. Naantok ako sa show.

@Heatherette - medyo bawas ganda show ang Gracepoint. For some reason iba talaga yung orig. May extra 2 episodes rin siya....which actually itong 4th episode, nag-deviate na siya from the Broadchurch storyline. I also like The Affair. I bet it was the father-in-law who got killed (most likely mali ako haha! Parati naman akong mali sa hula.)

@mooncake and leaves - ganyan pala ang promo diyan for Murder? Hyped talaga pala siya ng ABC.  But so far, okay sa akin ang Murder. I keep waiting to be disappointed but hindi pa naman nangyayari.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 09:35:27 am by Mindy »

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #247 on: October 25, 2014, 11:45:17 am »
Who got killed kaya ano? haha It seems to be a guy kasi fellow sinabi.

Isisingit ko na si Gracepoint. Ang dami ko na-missed na ibang episodes sa ibang shows na pinapanuod ko at naghahabol na ko.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 12:03:05 pm by Heatherette »

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #248 on: October 25, 2014, 10:10:02 pm »
Religiously following...
》 The Vampire Diaries
》 The Originals
》 Once Upon A Time
》 Scandal
》 Revenge
》 Suits
》 Arrow

Looking into starting How to Get Away with Murder and Jane the Virgin

cheepee

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #249 on: October 27, 2014, 12:10:07 pm »
I am now getting hooked with American Horror Story :D

beautycolada

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #250 on: October 28, 2014, 12:42:05 am »
I'm closely following (and enjoying) Scandal, How to get away with Murder, Arrow, Flash, the Vampire Diaries, the Originals, Homeland, Once upon a time, Brooklyn Nine Nine, New girl, Walking Dead, Gotham, and 2 Broke girls. Others are on break pa

beautycolada

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #251 on: October 29, 2014, 01:01:23 am »
i'm currently watching the pilot episode of jane the virgin. lets see kung maganda talaga ;)

mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #252 on: October 29, 2014, 01:57:41 pm »
Mindy: Ganito yung ad ng ABC for the 3rd episode ng HTGAWM:

Your.
Jaw.
Will.
Drop.
At.
Viola's.
Last.
9.
Words!!!!!!!!!!!

Tapos mga chenes na effect. Medyo sablay kasi hindi naman nakakashock talaga yung sinabi ni Viola. Overkill ang promo. But I like the show. May corny factor lang talaga siya for me.

Anyway, I hear Boardwalk Empire's series finale was so good. Baka eto panoorin ko na talaga. ;D

hisana

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #253 on: October 29, 2014, 10:20:29 pm »

Na-appreciate ko na ngayon ang Penny Dreadful.  The first episode was a little disturbing to me kaya hindi ko tinuloy, but I'm now watching it with a friend and I like the complexity. Also, I used to think eva green is overrated, but she's great here.

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #254 on: October 30, 2014, 07:45:57 am »
@mooncake - Hahahaha!!! Played up talaga eh. Pati sa Twitter may hashtag yang last nine words. Hindi nga sya shocking.

@hisana - i like eva green. she was the reason why I thought I should watch Penny Dreadful but hindi ko talaga nakayanan.  :-\

mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #255 on: October 30, 2014, 11:48:04 am »
^ Haha oo ganun ka-OA.

I'm really loving Jane The Virgin. Ang kulit kulit ng narrator & Xiomara & abuela ;D

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #256 on: October 31, 2014, 10:49:56 pm »
Added Jane the Virgin.

Iwas na iwas ako sa CW kasi I don't like most of their shows pero eto bumenta sa akin haha

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #257 on: November 02, 2014, 06:38:14 am »
^ Enjoy talaga yang Jane the Virgin. ;)

Anyone getting hooked on Constantine? 2 episodes pa lang naman, pero parang sasablay na ito. Iniba kasi nila ang direction ng show bigla. They had to take out the female lead, pinalitan ng ibang female character, which I think is still part of the comic book (correct me if I'm wrong), pero parang ibang kwento na. Anyway, I preferred the first female lead and her backstory.

BTW, cancelled na to - A to Z and Bad Judge. Officially the 2nd and 3rd cancellation of the season. Hanggang January na lang ang episode airings nila, tinira pa somehow, pero after that wala na.

cherrhys

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #258 on: November 02, 2014, 08:18:21 am »
^ May rumor din na baka macancel na yung Constantine.  I agree with you though, I liked the first girl better.

Sayang yung A to Z, nice concept sana.  Although I haven't watched the succeeding episodes yet, just the first one.

hisana

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 3)
« Reply #259 on: November 02, 2014, 05:41:39 pm »

What, baka ica-cancel na ang Constantine? I find the actor playing him a little annoying, but overall I feel the show has some potential.

Yung Jane The Virgin, I checked it out also. Natatawa ako dun sa mom and dad ni Jane, but other than that, hindi ko masyado nagustuhan. Ako lang yata may ayaw nito, LOL.






 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close