We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
pano mag apply sa phileqiuty ng mutual funds?
antayin ko lang matapos ang ghost month, go na ako with Philequity
Sis bakit need pa na matapos yung ghost month bago mag apply sa Philequity?Gusto ko nadin kase mag open janthanks
I wanna start with 10k for both FAMI and PhilEquity.Question though, is it okay if I dont have bank accounts with Metrobank(FAMI) and BDO(PhilEquity)?Can I make the necessary deposit of the initial payments and top-ups in the future, old school style like pila sa banko with all the forms/receipts then have them all scanned and sent? Or need talaga na may account with both banks mentioned?Thank you sisses!
How much yung fee for him to go through my applications? Thanks sis. I plan to fill out the forms then send it nalang via LBC.But my concern is, should I deposit first 10k produce a copy of the deposit slip as proof to be sent along with the application forms OR send the application forms then deposit the 10k once they receive the application. Im from Visayas.