We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hello, paano na mag register online sa col financial? Parang wala sa site nila, may uncomplete application doon, dahil im waiting for tin# from q.c. rdo. I have the tracking number to gain access to edit/view my incomplete registration, pero hindi ko na mahanap kung paano ko ma access yun ulit.Anyone here please help?
hi mga sis..have not backread yet but plan to transfer my time deposit sa MF..yong time deposit ko eh may 4.5% annual rate kasi sa rural bank ko sa province nilagay..sa tingin nyo reasonable kaya na itransfer ko siya sa MF if it has the current rate?mas ok ba talaga ang MF compared sa TD?for long term purpose sana kaya ko gusto itransfer sa MF..like for educational plan ng daughter ko 3-5 yrs from now..which company has the competitive rates for MF?thanks po..medyo shallow pa lang din knowledge ko about MF eh..
That's the advantage of getting an MF via COL. There are no charges.My experience has been ok. It's similar to investing online with BPI.There's just one extra step. I have to "pay" COL via BDO/BPI bills paymentand have to wait for 1 or 2 days I think before it shows up in COL.Only then can I invest.