We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Sa Equity naman, PhilEquity Fund or ALFM growth fund? altho mas leaning ako towards PhilEquity.Thanks in advance
I've invested na sa Philequity Fund, what's your opinion if I add investment sa PSE Index Fund nila or BPI Equity Index , redundant na ba and sayang sa management fees? Information overload na ko.
question lang po mga sis, so pwede na po bang bumili ng Philequity MF shares via COL?If so, pwede po bang magpaturo kung paano? Thanks!
@beach_n_sunsets, yes. I bought Philequity shares as soonas I gained access to COL Fund Source@m_lim, meron. normally 1,3 and 5 yr figures sa fund fact sheet.KIIDS tawag nila. Uniform ang format, probably mandated by BSPor maybe TOAP.