Author Topic: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 3)  (Read 176838 times)

joahnnasee

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 3)
« Reply #540 on: July 22, 2015, 11:28:50 am »
Hi Guys,

To those looking for a wedding/event host, I recommend getting Eri Neeman. I first heard of Eri when our videographer/photographer recommended that we get him. After a bit of cyber stalking (for reviews and samples of his work), I was still hesitant to reach out as most of the videos and articles I found mostly pertained to his comedic stints (he’s very funny!) and I didn’t find a lot of reviews. But my fiancé really wanted to meet him and I figured there’d be no harm in sending him a text to inquire about his rates. His rates were higher than my initial budget but what I loved about Eri was that he was so prompt and was the only one who called instead of just replying (which was great cause this is what actually convinced me to set an appointment with him – he sounded friendly and accommodating).

I’m blabbering here but I guess my point is that I know how important reviews are when looking for suppliers and I feel that in this light, Eri is at a slight disadvantage because he doesn’t have as much reviews so here I am writing one to tell all future brides that you should seriously consider him. My wedding’s not til next year but I feel secure knowing that he’ll be handling the reception. He’s professional, warm, engaging, funny (without being lewd), and accommodating. Within 5 minutes of meeting him, my fiancé, Eri, and I were talking like old friends. This pretty much sealed the deal for me.

Contact details/rates below:
Eri Neeman
email: inquire.erineeman@gmail.com
mobile: 0917 883 7486
profile: http://brideandbreakfast/ph/eri-neeman
rates: Php28k for MM, Php7k out of town charge (negotiable - i.e., cheaper if your wedding's just in Tagaytay or if its off-season)

Note: I also contacted several other hosts (including RJ Ledesma, Atom Ungson and Francis Day), all of whom were polite and extremely helpful (especially Atom who gave us his recommendations given that he was already booked on our wedding day).

Megantaur

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 3)
« Reply #541 on: July 24, 2015, 01:24:26 am »
Hi Guys,

To those looking for a wedding/event host, I recommend getting Eri Neeman. I first heard of Eri when our videographer/photographer recommended that we get him. After a bit of cyber stalking (for reviews and samples of his work), I was still hesitant to reach out as most of the videos and articles I found mostly pertained to his comedic stints (he’s very funny!) and I didn’t find a lot of reviews. But my fiancé really wanted to meet him and I figured there’d be no harm in sending him a text to inquire about his rates. His rates were higher than my initial budget but what I loved about Eri was that he was so prompt and was the only one who called instead of just replying (which was great cause this is what actually convinced me to set an appointment with him – he sounded friendly and accommodating).

I’m blabbering here but I guess my point is that I know how important reviews are when looking for suppliers and I feel that in this light, Eri is at a slight disadvantage because he doesn’t have as much reviews so here I am writing one to tell all future brides that you should seriously consider him. My wedding’s not til next year but I feel secure knowing that he’ll be handling the reception. He’s professional, warm, engaging, funny (without being lewd), and accommodating. Within 5 minutes of meeting him, my fiancé, Eri, and I were talking like old friends. This pretty much sealed the deal for me.

Contact details/rates below:
Eri Neeman
email: inquire.erineeman@gmail.com
mobile: 0917 883 7486
profile: http://brideandbreakfast/ph/eri-neeman
rates: Php28k for MM, Php7k out of town charge (negotiable - i.e., cheaper if your wedding's just in Tagaytay or if its off-season)

Note: I also contacted several other hosts (including RJ Ledesma, Atom Ungson and Francis Day), all of whom were polite and extremely helpful (especially Atom who gave us his recommendations given that he was already booked on our wedding day).


Very nice review sis joahnnasee, I am considering of getting him! and OMG He is Boy Back up from Bubble Gang! I've seen him in a restaurant before as a stand up comedian. He is soo funny!

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 3)
« Reply #542 on: August 02, 2015, 10:55:02 pm »
I will get Ayie for my wedding :)

Awesomecakes

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 3)
« Reply #543 on: August 03, 2015, 01:07:43 am »
Hello mga sis. I have this prospect to be our wedding host. Brother siya ng isang celebrity, he's also a DJ before I think and currently ito na talaga yun craft niya - hosting events/weddings. I inquired for his rate na I want to ask lang for your opinions if 12K is an average rate for a sikat na host? Can you share yun rates for your wedding hosts if you dont mind. Hehe. Thanks mga sis :)

rienny25

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 3)
« Reply #544 on: August 03, 2015, 12:47:09 pm »
Hi sis Awesomecakes!  I think that price is okay for a sikat na host.  Other popular emcees like RJ Ledesma 25k ang rate niya.  Mine is 8-10k ang price range.  I would suggest sis tignan mo muna if you would like his style.  There are some kasi na magaling naman ang emcee pero hindi nagmamatch personality sa couple ot hindi gusto ang style.

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 3)
« Reply #545 on: August 03, 2015, 02:52:53 pm »
^hi sis awesomecakes. i agree with sis rienny25. ok na that rate with host. actually, sis rienny and I have the same host and I got mine for 7,500 lang during that time. :) I did not avail the other services kasi since we can do that naman (props, videos etc)

au_chic

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 3)
« Reply #546 on: August 03, 2015, 11:21:34 pm »
I can't believe I haven't recommended Vana De Leon Borja yet!  :o


We only met her on our wedding reception because of a misunderstanding with the previously booked emcee (kaloka diba).


Vana's fee was only 5k and she turned out even better than the high-end emcee's! We really got lucky with her.  ;D

Megantaur

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 3)
« Reply #547 on: August 06, 2015, 03:23:41 pm »
I booked Eri Neeman! I am very very pleased to have him as my Emcee. He is funny and friendly! Super excited na ako!

stylus

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 3)
« Reply #548 on: August 06, 2015, 03:59:35 pm »
booked Lowell Apostol of 7ten5

Awesomecakes

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 3)
« Reply #549 on: August 06, 2015, 05:28:01 pm »
Hi sis Awesomecakes!  I think that price is okay for a sikat na host.  Other popular emcees like RJ Ledesma 25k ang rate niya.  Mine is 8-10k ang price range.  I would suggest sis tignan mo muna if you would like his style.  There are some kasi na magaling naman ang emcee pero hindi nagmamatch personality sa couple ot hindi gusto ang style.
^hi sis awesomecakes. i agree with sis rienny25. ok na that rate with host. actually, sis rienny and I have the same host and I got mine for 7,500 lang during that time. :) I did not avail the other services kasi since we can do that naman (props, videos etc)
Hi mga sis. Thanks for the inputs! I've watched his sample vids naman na :) He's Moxx de Vera pala btw. Anyone knows him? He's the brother of JC de Vera. Hehe! Idol kasi ni H2B si JC de Vera so I was thinking of getting him. Wala talaga connection, yun lang. Hahaha

Nakakatuwa lang din kasi when I texted him, ang bilis niya magreply and di na ko sumagot agad kasi malayo pa naman wedding namin. Then a week after he sent a follow up msg and ayun nagreply na ako and asked for his rate. Nakaka surprise lang na hindi ganun kataas after seeing the rate of other sikat na hosts. I asked also if I can locked his rate kahit na last quarter of 2016 pa wedding, he said yes naman. He's also part of Black Tie Project I think, parang it's a group of sikat na hosts. Not so sure. Nakita ko lang sa promotional vid niya.

What do you think mga sis?

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 3)
« Reply #550 on: August 06, 2015, 05:44:27 pm »
^awesomecakes 12k is pretty affordable already if he is good naman. :) Just to share the really good emcees i wanted for my wedding were all 20k, 22k, 35k, ganyan.. Kapag may pangalan na sa industry nagmamahal sila so i'd say you're getting a good deal for him pa. :) Minsan wala naman sa price e, those with experience just charge more... like i want Sam YG but cant afford hahaha

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 3)
« Reply #551 on: August 06, 2015, 06:50:10 pm »
Sis awesomecakes go and get him na, that's a good deal na if you think he's ok :) some hosts talaga na magagaling rin like Darlene Tan Salazar and Ayie of Imbitado, napakaaffordable pero the performance naman will exceed your expectations. :)

rialyca

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 3)
« Reply #552 on: August 08, 2015, 12:23:43 pm »
I can't believe I haven't recommended Vana De Leon Borja yet!  :o


We only met her on our wedding reception because of a misunderstanding with the previously booked emcee (kaloka diba).


Vana's fee was only 5k and she turned out even better than the high-end emcee's! We really got lucky with her.  ;D

can i have po the contact details of Miss Vana? TIA

marchbridetobe

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 3)
« Reply #553 on: August 10, 2015, 09:45:26 am »
I got our emcee sa Wedding Suppliers Philippines sa fb page. Her name is Genie Singer. Actually very seldom naman ako pumunta sa page na yun kasi naman kapag may nagpost ng LF:supplier, eh kahit di naman yun ang hinahanap mo eh ifflood pa din nila yung thread mo. LOL. Then nakita ko nagpost si Ms. Genie and she got my attention because she's pretty!! haha. So inopen ko yung page nya at nakita ko hosting gigs nya and nagpopost din sya ng mga feedback ng clients nya din. Kaya lang when I searched her dito sa GT and sa w@w, walang review kahit isa! :( kaya pinagana ko na naman yung pagiging stalker ko, since nagpopost sya ng mga client feedbacks sa page nya, minessage ko yung iba na nakatag and nagcocommment sa pinost nya. haha effort! and ayun, positive naman lahat at nagsabi na magaling sya pero nakukulangan pa ako kasi ang gusto kong review eh yung parang katulad dito sa GT at w@w na detailed talaga. haha! Until nagreply yung isang client nya at nagbigay ng sobrang detailed review about her at naniniwala naman akong credible dahil yung client nyang yun ay mga doctors. Super sulit daw ng rate nya sa performance nya and may kasama pang song number! I think super sulit naman talaga kasi guess what, 5k lang ang hosting rate nya! Ang daming sinabi nung client nya about her kaya ayun dun ako napadecide na sige I'll book her na! :) She's very polite din and answers quickly sa fb. She's a full-time teacher sa isang Christian School kaya siguro ang baba lang ng rate nya. Balak namin silipin sya in one of her hosting gigs para makita namin ang style nya and if turned out na din namin sya bet eh di masakit na ilet go sya kasi she only requires minimum of 500 to secure the date! :) Pero I think okay naman na sya sa min! :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 3)
« Reply #554 on: August 14, 2015, 03:19:22 am »
YAY... H2B's professional TV host friend has confirmed that he will host our wedding!! Im so happy because I would never been able to afford the talent fee of someone of his caliber, although he really doesn't do wedding hosting except for relatives and friends. He's a sportscaster and TV News Anchor, and hosted Bb Pilipinas a few years back.

I have a question. I can actually pair him up with his 1st cousin who is a friend of mine. She was a host/model/Vj but hasn't done any of that in a while. AND medyo I am having second thoughts since I might have a difficult time preparing a script if I will have a pair instead of one emcee.

Is anyone here getting a pair of emcees to host at their wedding? Do they need to prepare a script of program outline together? Or do they just sorta wing on the actual event?

Thank you!

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 3)
« Reply #555 on: August 14, 2015, 07:21:18 am »
^will be getting my brother and hs girl friend as emcees on my wedding day:) sabi ni coord mas fun daw kasi parang may view si girl at si boy. will be finalizing our program by end of Aug during the final meeting with our coord para we can get each others' views/suggestions to make the program more interesting:)

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 3)
« Reply #556 on: August 14, 2015, 07:48:27 am »
YAY... H2B's professional TV host friend has confirmed that he will host our wedding!! Im so happy because I would never been able to afford the talent fee of someone of his caliber, although he really doesn't do wedding hosting except for relatives and friends. He's a sportscaster and TV News Anchor, and hosted Bb Pilipinas a few years back.

Chili, just by reading the description, i knew exactly who you are getting. :) great choice.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 3)
« Reply #557 on: August 14, 2015, 04:12:59 pm »
^Thanks sis belle_v2g! Nako I am so happy because we would never be able to afford the emcee's talent fee if he wasn't H2B's kabarkada in high school! I am just really praying nothing super urgent or important comes up all of a sudden which will make him unable to do our wedding, but so far he confirmed na.

anvillanueva

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 3)
« Reply #558 on: August 14, 2015, 04:26:39 pm »
Ms. Ayie of Imbitado Events is ♥♥♥

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 3)
« Reply #559 on: August 14, 2015, 05:49:36 pm »
You don't have to worry about ypur host na. Konting items na lang ba remaining so far?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close