Author Topic: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 3)  (Read 176830 times)

tan.denise54

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 3)
« Reply #520 on: June 11, 2015, 01:11:18 am »
My friend is looking for a male (real one. hehe) host. They don't like gay daw kasi baka maging comedy bar. I know there are a lot of gay hosts which are really good but they still want a straight male host. Other recommendations would be appreciated to help my friend :)

Male host ba gusto mo sis? Try franco mabanta..

NZbabe

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 3)
« Reply #521 on: June 11, 2015, 05:24:35 am »
We booked JC na rin for our wedding! He seems warm and easy to work with. We booked him thru our wedding coordinator. Upon acknowledging  na nareceive na nya yung copy ng deposit slip nag message din sya samin ni h2b. Kilig! :)

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 3)
« Reply #522 on: June 11, 2015, 08:00:03 am »
Oops I'm not sure though if this one's straight hehe.. but definitely not the loud type ones.

bzbee

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 3)
« Reply #523 on: June 11, 2015, 08:15:54 am »
oohh i didn't know franco mabanta was gay! he looks so gwapo pa naman :P i saw him host one time but not for wedding, he was really good,  straight english and very witty.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 08:20:06 am by bzbee »

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 3)
« Reply #524 on: June 11, 2015, 08:26:14 am »
Sis bzbee mukhang straight din naman si Franco M. :)
how about Ramon Bautista? I watched a video by Ghe na si ramon ang host.. formal naman but pag sya ang host parang funny padin because he's makulit. Pero magaLing daw and medyo pricey. I heard the couple paid the same rate I did with my photographer!

Mrs.P.

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 3)
« Reply #525 on: June 16, 2015, 02:24:48 pm »
^i agree with you sisters! We also chose a male emcee for our wedding. I paid only 3,500. And i did not regret it because he was able to do everything that we asked of him and was able to give the kind of hosting treatment that we wanted for our reception. No sleazy jokes, no cheesy intros but only simple but appropriate acknowledgements for our PS. No sleazy games, only clean fun.no baduy music for the games.

Hi Sis, may i know who is he? can you give me also his contact details?TIA!

peanutbuttercups

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 3)
« Reply #526 on: June 19, 2015, 01:36:06 am »
How much is the service of Franco M?

Nasabi ko sa partner ko si jc, aba ansabe dapat sya lang daw ang pogi that day haaha!

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 3)
« Reply #527 on: June 19, 2015, 06:10:04 pm »
That is really funny sis peanutbuttercups!! :) may point si fiancé :)

Nikky27

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 3)
« Reply #528 on: June 23, 2015, 11:25:35 am »
Naoa attend ako wedding si franco m ang host, il give him 9/10
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 11:27:08 am by Nikky27 »

marchbridetobe

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 3)
« Reply #529 on: June 24, 2015, 01:24:17 pm »
mga sissies, meron ba sa inyong familiar kay Genie Singer? yan yung name nya sa fb. nakita ko lang sya sa wedding suppliers group sa fb. She's pretty and she sings too. Kaso wala akong mahanap na vids nya eh. Nag send na sya ng profile sa kin sa email and nag apologize na wala syang nasend na video dahil full time teacher sya in a Chinese Christian School, para to avoid conflict daw.

madami naman syang positive client feedbacks na nakapost sa fb nya pero gusto ko pa din sana ng first hand review. very affordable kasi sya, 5k lang ang solo hosting with detailed program and song numbers then 12k naman kung may kasamang serenade band. 

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 3)
« Reply #530 on: June 27, 2015, 07:06:52 am »
My MOH booked DTS for her 2017 wedding na! :) they say they loved her during the reception.. super nagalingan so even if 1.6 years away pa their wedding and no major suppliers pa at all.., I helped them book DTS na :) told them kung gaano sya kabilis makuha ng iba. Haha!

cmcecogo

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 3)
« Reply #531 on: July 03, 2015, 08:40:27 am »
You will never go wrong with atom ungson. Check his post on his fb account (around september last year) he has a sample video compilation showing his styles as a professional emcee

hunny

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 3)
« Reply #532 on: July 10, 2015, 08:09:56 pm »
Dahil sa thread na ito, we booked JC Alelis! :)

I wasn't satisfied with the hosting skills of my coordinator (diction, fluency, and appropriate language-wise), so I set aside part of my money to get JC na. Ayoko naman maging super pangit yung reception program because of our previous host. I will just let my coordinator...uhm, coordinate the wedding. Hehe :)

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 3)
« Reply #533 on: July 11, 2015, 04:36:34 am »
Any reviews of RJ Ledesma?

Megantaur

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 3)
« Reply #534 on: July 15, 2015, 10:32:41 pm »
Hello sissies! What is DJ Sam like as a host? Any feedbacks about him? Thank you!  :D

M@rshy

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 3)
« Reply #535 on: July 16, 2015, 02:25:41 am »
Hi Sissies!

It's my 1st time to post a comment here!  I've referred a lot to these threads as I was preparing for my wedding last year.  It's time to pay it forward. :)

Just wanted to share the great experience we've had with Eri Neeman.  We got married earlier this year. :-* 

During our initial meeting, I knew right away that I will book him as our wedding host.  I've previously seen videos of him hosting so I didn't have any doubts on his skills.  What's important for us is to have that connection with our host as that person will play one of the most important roles during the reception party.  We really appreciated the fact that he took the time to get to know us as a couple and build a rapport with us.  After discussing for an hour or so, I felt like I've known him for years! On our 2nd meeting with Eri (together with our coordinator), apart from familiarizing himself with the program flow, he actually even gave valuable inputs and suggestions around certain aspects of the execution piece - how it will turn out to be flawless and nothing short of perfect. 

Eri is effortlessly funny, couple that with his experience as a stand-up comedian, there's wasn't any dull moment during our wedding reception.  He has that skill of engaging the crowd all throughout the night.

Sharing his link:  http://brideandbreakfast.ph/eri-neeman/

Happy planning ladies! :)

ninja8

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 3)
« Reply #536 on: July 19, 2015, 09:16:52 pm »
@msdianne I got your PM pero for I cant reply pa pala snce Im still new here

RJ Ledesma used to be a commercial mode,l yung dating sa royal true orange. Hes one of the high end hosts as well I think he goes around 30-40k (im not sure) Hes good, a comedian pero alamo yung formal comedy (smart jokes). I was personally entertained but it also depends on the type of your crowd.

Hope this helps  :)

« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 10:01:33 pm by ninja8 »

maukris

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 3)
« Reply #537 on: July 19, 2015, 10:06:55 pm »
I recommend vana de leon for hosting/emcee
She have a good diction, entertaining , and can adjust sa crowd.

Megantaur

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 3)
« Reply #538 on: July 19, 2015, 10:25:18 pm »
Hi Sissies!

It's my 1st time to post a comment here!  I've referred a lot to these threads as I was preparing for my wedding last year.  It's time to pay it forward. :)

Just wanted to share the great experience we've had with Eri Neeman.  We got married earlier this year. :-* 

During our initial meeting, I knew right away that I will book him as our wedding host.  I've previously seen videos of him hosting so I didn't have any doubts on his skills.  What's important for us is to have that connection with our host as that person will play one of the most important roles during the reception party.  We really appreciated the fact that he took the time to get to know us as a couple and build a rapport with us.  After discussing for an hour or so, I felt like I've known him for years! On our 2nd meeting with Eri (together with our coordinator), apart from familiarizing himself with the program flow, he actually even gave valuable inputs and suggestions around certain aspects of the execution piece - how it will turn out to be flawless and nothing short of perfect. 

Eri is effortlessly funny, couple that with his experience as a stand-up comedian, there's wasn't any dull moment during our wedding reception.  He has that skill of engaging the crowd all throughout the night.

Sharing his link:  http://brideandbreakfast.ph/eri-neeman/

Happy planning ladies! :)

How much is his rate sis M@rshy? He is funny and looks charming too!

prettygretchen

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 3)
« Reply #539 on: July 19, 2015, 11:17:49 pm »
Ako din hahanap wedding host ;)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close