We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi! im a newbie here still cant decide with our wedding host. My first choice is Atom. But sad to say he is already booked on my wedding day can you suggest other wedding host? I read that JC is also good same style with Atom. Where can i view his videos? Thank you!
^^i inquired na sis ang bilis nya magreply 13k daw sya eh. pero in fairness ha, very articulate sya mapa english or tagalog plus ang gwapo pa! hihi.
^ gwapo sya ha hmm, napatingin tuloy ako ng profile nya haha
Kaya pala familiar.. I have seen JC's wedding video kase I'm a stalker sa vimeo account ni ghe consolacion. He was the videographer kase during their wedding.
^13.5k sis! Hahaha! Mas mura kay sis marchtobridetobe! Ok pa rin naman considering his skill, very classy and presentable kaya I booked him agad! Akala ko u booked Atom na?