We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I've seen both Darlene & Atom on different weddings. In my opinion, both of them are effective but I think they have different crowd. Darlene's crowd may not be impressed with Atom and vice versa. So I think you have to know if their style would be suitable for your community. But not replying is not good at all.[/quoteThanks sa inputs mga sis!! What kind of crowd ang suitable for then? Gusto ko sana yun style na medyo formal, fluent but still fun and lively.But I think ill have to go with Darlene. Mabilis sya magrespond, We have exchanged couple of messages and she sounds nice and friendly I also like her package. ill just finalized my target venue and will book her right away!!! Hahaha!! Excited lang. I hope hindi ako magsisi..