We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Carol is back!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLmxMe-SPR0 Episode 6 (Consumed) promohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmAdbQe0T6U Sneak Peek
Sis zelda tama ba na sa comics e sa DC na nagkaalamanan?
i knew it, why did i have the feeling na di talaga scientist si Eugene kahit di ko naman nabasa comics. kainis lang talaga na nagkahiwa hiwalay sila for nothing. parang wala na talagang solusyon para ma save sila.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HdKHTAkTQk Episode 6 NZ promo. Almost the same with the US but this one has 2 short scenes of Carol. Anyway, yesterday was just character-driven, no? I endured it simply because Abe, Eugene, Tara, & Rosita needed that ep. Actually, everything is escalating quickly. I actually thought magiging midseason finale(msf) ang revelation ni Eugene but mukhang kay Beth and a sneak peek ng ASZ ang magiging msf.I wanted to comment dun sa herd ng walkers na nakita nila sa highway (before Eugene's revelation). The CGI was poorly done. It could have scared us out of our wits if mas malapitan ang kuha. I miss herds in action. Yes, other people trying to survive is a threat to Rick et al but still zombies, especially a herd of it, is a big threat.