We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^^Thanks for the link, sis. First person that comes to mind is Beth, especially now that she has so much screen time.
^ until now, I'm wondering too when they'll show Morgan again. Malapit na ang MSF.Sneak Peek Episode 7 (Crossed)#1 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me26IVCV40M#2 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gqrSsTfXaU
^He isn't Morgan Freeman. Morgan yun name ng character.I read the comics until this month's episode. So, sasagutin ko ba question mo? I think in TWD no one is safe. There isn't any safe place anymore.
Did you buy the books or do you download it online, Zelda? I'm kinda interested in reading it. Hehe.
Sineryoso ko ang freeman. Haha Anyway, I used to read online but suddenly naglaho yun site few weeks ago so nagtitiyaga ako now magdownload sa any blogs na willing manlimos.