We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^6 months din ang validity ng CENOMAR.
1st I guess is to have a newly authenticated birth certificate and Cenomar.. I requested it online kasi mas mabilis and less hassle. . I received mine 2 days after..Next thing I did was to check which parish I was baptized and confirmed. Good thing my mom kept a copy of it.. so we just called the Parish to request for a new one with "for marriage" annotation.. then my mom picked it up the day after Today, as I was filling the docs I noticed that on my birth certificate one of my 1st name was spelled out as maria while my baptismal and confirmation certs only spell it as Ma. do you girls thing it would be a conflict with Christ the King?