We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I have this colleague who recently got engaged and I'm happy for her. The thing is, when she asked me how they should begin with the preps, she suddenly boasted about her ring. She told me that it was expensive (because the receipt was also given to her) and so on. I understand na sobrang saya lang niya that's why she told me those things. The thing that really annoyed me was when she told me na luma na yung style ng engagement ring ko (traditional tiffany) and hers was the new one (crown style she said). I love my ring so much! Specially that it was given to me by my soon to be husband. She's too insensitive to say that to me and we're not even close friends. Sorry for the rant. Nainis lang talaga ko sa kanya. I don't think it's proper. Am I being too sensitive?
@maedonnas pretty set! You could try wearing a spacer ring (1 or 2mm) to wear in between. So the diamonds won't bump against each other
what a nice set Maedonnas! Love it, especially the wedding ring!
@maedonnas: You're welcome! there's a lot on Etsy if you haven't looked there yet
I was asking him for the box so I'd have something to place the ring into when I need to take it off especially whenever I sleep, but ayaw ibigay kasi malalaman ko raw 'yung brand ng ring, baka daw i-Google ko at makita ko ang price range lol.
I need an advicePlan na namin mag pacustomize ng engagement ring and wedding ring. Gusto kasi namin na yellow gold 18k with diamond. Nung nagpa quote ako, aabot ng 200k ang engagement ring dahil 1ct diamond center stone then may mga maliit na diamond sa side band then 18k yellow gold ring kaya umabot ng 200k.Mostly kasi na nakita namin sa store nasa 14k white gold setting ang real diamond. Kung may yellow gold naman, russian stones lang ang nakakabit sa ring which will only cost you around 10,000pesos, manipis and wala atang value yung russian stones overtime kaya nag decide kami na ipacustomize na lang.Maximum budget namin sa engagement ring and wedding rings, total of 300k. We decided to invest sa ring kasi forever naman namin yan susuotin at pwedeng pang heirloom. If magpaka wise kami sa pera and choose moissanite over diamond, pwede bang pang heirloom ang moissanite stone? may value ba ang moissanite stones pag tumagal?