Author Topic: Engagement ring...  (Read 116831 times)

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: Engagement ring...
« Reply #220 on: June 27, 2015, 09:50:12 am »
Juwie! That's scary sis! I know the feeling. Major panic attack! Agree that don't have your ring adjusted muna. When you stack your wedding ring, it'll have a better fit :) That's what I was told here months ago. Totoo nga! Although I still move it from one finger/hand to the other at times because lumuluwag especially when I'm in the office where it's super cold. Hehe.

juwie

  • Guest
Re: Engagement ring...
« Reply #221 on: June 27, 2015, 11:22:58 am »
True mga sis ☺ super scary nanginginig na ako nun habang hinahanap. Naalala ko pa reminder ni fiance na wag ko yun iwawala kasi he wouldn't be able to replace it anymore and even if he did, it wouldn't be the same!

Ang talagang hinahanap ko nun from my bag was my card holder. I was going to withdraw kasi. After having lost then found my ring, I didn't bother na the fact that I still haven't found my card holder! Mawala na lahat ng card ko wag lang ang e-ring 😁

ece

  • Guest
Re: Engagement ring...
« Reply #222 on: June 27, 2015, 02:50:24 pm »
That 'mini-heart attack' moment! Hahaha! I remember one time i put my e-ring in my pocket, then i went to the wash room.. Then i saw a friend holding a ring, exact color of my ring! Juice colored! Napa kapa ako sa bulsa sabay hawak sa dibdib! Good thing its still in my pocket. Pero i promised myself yun na first and last time that i will do that! 😅

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Engagement ring...
« Reply #223 on: June 28, 2015, 03:50:30 am »
I almost lost my e-ring a few days ago..  (imagine my panic! I died for a short moment) maluwag kasi sya. So now it's on my middle finger until I get myself one of those ring snuggies.

What are ring snuggies?? Haha pardon the ignorance! Is it obvious pag suot?

Juwie i know the feeling, scariest feeling ever yung akala mo nawala mo tas hanap ka kaagad! Hahahaha > < thankfully i get to wear mine everyday, it feels safer on me than stored anywhere else. There are days tho when my finger seems smaller than usual and the ring twists. So about those snuggies.. :)

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Engagement ring...
« Reply #224 on: June 28, 2015, 05:20:43 am »
Caleeice: tama, ang ganda ng full eternity kasi pagbukas mo ng palad mo, puro diamonds pa rin makita mo. :-) kaso pag tumaba daliri mahirap na ata ipa-resize. Tsaka bagay sya sa solitaire e-ring ko, simple lang sila tingnan pero sparkly. Paano ba makapost ng pic. LOL
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 05:35:40 am by Pink_Sugar »

juwie

  • Guest
Re: Engagement ring...
« Reply #225 on: June 28, 2015, 08:22:28 am »
What are ring snuggies?? Haha pardon the ignorance! Is it obvious pag suot?


Sis it looks like a transparent thingy that you clip on the ring so when you wear the ring, it will make it "tighter", since it will take up some space.. ☺

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Engagement ring...
« Reply #226 on: June 28, 2015, 09:10:34 am »
^Haha cute! Pero di pwede sa preps shoot :)

Pink_Sugar My jewellers (2 different ones) told me na if full eternity they cannot resize daw as the adjustment needed might only be the space of half a stone..I hope you get it hehe. Kaya lang ako nauwi sa half eternity but of course I also wanted a full eternity it looks so nice esp of the stones are kinda big padin. <3 But oh well, surely naman i will get fat when i get into the 30s and when i get preggy.

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: Engagement ring...
« Reply #227 on: June 28, 2015, 09:32:23 am »
Hehe. Ako naman I'm okay with half eternity especially because my mum told me that it's scary to have a full eternity because I might bang my ring when typing and lose some stones. However, the husband didn't want a half eternity because for him that is no longer an eternity. Haha! Dahil pinagbigyan na niya ako to get a ring as a gift (which he wanted to give during our 1st anniversary but I was so makulit so he gave it to me as wedding gift), I no longer argued and happily, giddily accepted his gift hahaha. Also, our jeweler is my MIL's best friend and also our ninang, so it's easy in case I need to resize in the future.

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Engagement ring...
« Reply #228 on: June 28, 2015, 10:16:37 am »
^Happily, giddily indeed!! :)) I wouldnt say no to more diamonds hahaha

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Engagement ring...
« Reply #229 on: June 28, 2015, 10:33:16 am »
^oo sis di na mapa resize noh? Buti medyo luwag sa akin. Hindi ko nga mai close ng matindi yung fist ko. At bawal humawak ng soap kasi malalagyan yung ring. Ang ganda ng full eternity talaga. :-)

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Engagement ring...
« Reply #230 on: June 28, 2015, 10:58:25 am »
^Hmm kaya daw if the space to be adjusted is one stone wide pero i cant control that haha.

^^caleeice so i wonder ano naman kaya anniv gift na nya sayo.. *wink*

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: Engagement ring...
« Reply #232 on: June 28, 2015, 11:11:33 am »
What I do is move it from one finger/hand to the other when I feel it becomes slightly loose. My left fingers are slightly bigger than my right ones. :)

^Pink_Sugar that's so pretty sis! It really goes well with your e-ring!!! <3

@Sparklingjewel, True who can say no to more diamonds!! Hay nako sis, hindi na ako aasa sa anniv! Kasi that would also mean I would have to give him something big also. Hahaha! He wanted a Tag as a wedding gift, but I told him better to get a Rolex instead. But I can't afford to give him one now or even next year. Me and my big mouth kasi! Hahahaha  ;D
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 11:14:30 am by caleeice »

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Engagement ring...
« Reply #233 on: June 28, 2015, 04:23:02 pm »
^thanks sis, cute lang sya daliri ko. :-) sarap pala suotin pag manipis lang yung shank.

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Engagement ring...
« Reply #234 on: June 28, 2015, 11:04:25 pm »
^caleeice Ummm sana pinabayaan mo nalang sa Tag since he was happy with Tag anyway..? Haha!! But you're right, if he gave you more diamond jewelry you'd feel pressured to give something big also. Ako im not good with material gifts talaga, so maybe my gift would be more of trips hehe. I would not say no to diamond jewelry as an anniv gift tho :)

hallerski

  • Guest
Re: Engagement ring...
« Reply #235 on: July 05, 2015, 04:30:55 pm »
Will try nga to find one of those here sis juwie..


hi sis, you may buy those online if you can't find in local stores.. you may check-out link below.  they have different size depende sa lapad ng ring mo.. they deliver worldwide.. the delivery charge is almost negligible kase it's via registered mail (with tracking reference number).. :)

https://www.etsy.com/listing/94132190/ring-guard-by-ezsizer-3-pack-narrow-easy?ref=shop_home_active_9

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Engagement ring...
« Reply #236 on: July 05, 2015, 05:14:05 pm »
^nice! thank you sis hallerski! :)

dcpdane

  • Guest
Re: Engagement ring...
« Reply #237 on: July 06, 2015, 01:08:07 pm »
hi sisses, just wanna share yung horror experience ni hubby sa isang well-known ring maker sa ibang forum (for guys ata itong forum usually) TipidPC. for some reason last year, dun nagbasa ng reviews si hubby about a certain ring-maker dun. i forgot the name pero sabi ni hubby nagiisang sikat daw yun sa tipidpc and super haba daw ng thread. halos lahat satisfied customers. he went to transact sa kanila with a quite unique design in mind. pero very poorly executed. pinakita nya sakin pics after nya magpropose. di daw ma-take ni hubby yung ichura and sabi nya he cant make me wear something so bad daw. tapos yung pinrovide na diamond yung iba madilaw (apat na medyo large diamonds kasi surrounding a huge sapphire yung e-ring ko. dahil medyo malaki yung diamonds, halata yung pagka-dilaw yung 2 out of 4)... nung tinetext na nya para palitan, no reply whatsoever na. ang mali rin kay hubby was di sya naging mas persistent sa customer's rights nya. di nya na masyadong hinabol tapos purely text and online lang wala atang store. he shared his frustration sa mom nya, so dinala nila yung chakang version ng e-ring ko sa "Penny's" sa ongpin. Penny herself checked the chaka ring, good thing authentic naman. Gumawa si Penny entirely new band. ginamit na pambayad yung chaka which tutunawin na lang daw nila. nagdagdag na lang si hubby para bumigat yung ring.

120515

  • Guest
Re: Engagement ring...
« Reply #238 on: July 06, 2015, 01:26:02 pm »
oh dcpdane, so sorry to hear about your husband's awful experience...maybe you can share the name of the ring maker?

dcpdane

  • Guest
Re: Engagement ring...
« Reply #239 on: July 06, 2015, 01:45:56 pm »
hi sis! hubby said it' "R&L". til now he cringes when he remembers the story. pero in fairness never ko nahalata na stressed na pala sya sa e-ring ko before. nasurprise pa rin ako :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close