We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ sis I drink Yamang Bukid's 10-in-1 turmeric tea which I got from their stall at Robinsons place manila. I like the salabat taste kasi may ginger na halo. From Baguio yun brand nya and i think it's also available for purchase online.
^hindi ako sure sis kasi "endometrioma" yung nakita sa ultrasound ko, kaya naconfirm na meron akong endometriosis. when i gave birth last year din, nicauterize ng OB ko yung endo ko. not really sure kung nawala na sya kasi nakakaramdam pa rin ako ng pain minsan. re hsg, naku sis wag ka matakot.. di naman sya super sakit, parang mabigat lang sa puson. once nag flow na yung gamot, keribels na.