watch now

Author Topic: Endometriosis Thread 3: Place for EndoWarriors  (Read 146351 times)

hopingmom2be

  • Guest
Re: Endometriosis Thread 3: Place for EndoWarriors
« Reply #320 on: February 15, 2016, 04:19:30 pm »
^hi sis...si dra. israel ba ay fertility specialist?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 09:48:51 am by mama squeak! »

crzysxycl

  • Guest
Re: Endometriosis Thread 3: Place for EndoWarriors
« Reply #321 on: February 15, 2016, 05:33:03 pm »
^yes sis, she's my OB.

hopingmom2be

  • Guest
Re: Endometriosis Thread 3: Place for EndoWarriors
« Reply #322 on: February 16, 2016, 09:03:23 am »
^thanks sis..plan to go with her this month :-)...


congratulations pala :-)..hoping sa kanya rin kami makabuo...9years of ttc na rin kasi kami at nasa age 40's na (both)...3 ob's na ako kaso wala pa rin...more than a year na rin ako nag stop pacheck up kasi nawalan na ako ng pag-asa...pero now dahil dami ko nababasa na "dont' give up" kaya this month try namin ke dra.israel..
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 09:51:03 am by mama squeak! »

janesjane

  • Guest
Re: Endometriosis Thread 3: Place for EndoWarriors
« Reply #323 on: February 16, 2016, 01:48:31 pm »
sa mga Trying to conceive this year .. ano masasabi nyo sa payo ng DOH na ipagpaliban muna pagbubuntis this year?

crzysxycl

  • Guest
Re: Endometriosis Thread 3: Place for EndoWarriors
« Reply #324 on: February 16, 2016, 01:51:29 pm »
^^you're welcome sis! :) kaya yan, tama don't give up! 4th OB ko na rin si doc. kahit naman may endo basta nagpoproduce ng eggs yung ovaries, may chance pa rin mapreggy. will pray for you sis. God bless! :)

^may announcement ba ang DOH sis? is it because of zika? naku, kung ako siguro ttc, gora pa rin. hindi natin alam kung kelan ibibigay ni Lord ang blessing eh. :)

janesjane

  • Guest
Re: Endometriosis Thread 3: Place for EndoWarriors
« Reply #325 on: February 17, 2016, 11:29:49 am »
^^you're welcome sis! :) kaya yan, tama don't give up! 4th OB ko na rin si doc. kahit naman may endo basta nagpoproduce ng eggs yung ovaries, may chance pa rin mapreggy. will pray for you sis. God bless! :)

^may announcement ba ang DOH sis? is it because of zika? naku, kung ako siguro ttc, gora pa rin. hindi natin alam kung kelan ibibigay ni Lord ang blessing eh. :)

Yes may announcement ang DOH re: zika

crzysxycl

  • Guest
Re: Endometriosis Thread 3: Place for EndoWarriors
« Reply #326 on: February 17, 2016, 04:39:48 pm »
^hala grabe, nakarating na ng pinas ang zika? katakot naman yan.

naejonerom

  • Guest
Re: Endometriosis Thread 3: Place for EndoWarriors
« Reply #327 on: February 19, 2016, 11:15:50 am »
Sis anong nagpa liit ng endo mo depo or althea?

DianeShishio

  • Guest
Re: Endometriosis Thread 3: Place for EndoWarriors
« Reply #328 on: February 22, 2016, 10:21:53 am »
Hi mga sis pa-sali :)

Ang tagal kong naghahanap ng thread dito ngayon ko lang nakita ito, archives yung napupuntahan ko for some reason. :(

I was diagnosed with endometriosis last week of january this year. I've been feeling intermittent pelvic pain for almost 2-3 months that's why I decided to get checked. The OB performed a pelvic exam and was able to feel lesions (this was a day before my period) plus my history - periods started getting increasingly painful 2 years ago. She gave me an endometriosis diagnosis. Hindi ako satisfied sa narinig ko and she only suggested that painkillers were the only solution and I had to switch to YAZ [textspeak!] pills.

I got a second opinion a few weeks ago, OB performed a pelvic exam - says she felt nothing unusual, did a pap smear to rule out infection and had me scheduled for a TVU.  The OB prescribed Eveprim to help ease the pain and is just waiting for TVU results if she'll be prescribing me with visanne.

Most of the cases I've been reading are leaning towards the severe end that's why I'm very worried. I'm hoping for the best right now and a conclusive diagnosis because I know something isn't right. :(

Is anyone here on Yaz and Eveprim?

crzysxycl

  • Guest
Re: Endometriosis Thread 3: Place for EndoWarriors
« Reply #329 on: February 23, 2016, 10:27:38 am »
^^hindi ko masabi sis, pero before kasi mag althea, nagpa ultrasound ako at nakita lumiit yung cyst. nung nag althea ako, nawala naman yung sa left.

naejonerom

  • Guest
Re: Endometriosis Thread 3: Place for EndoWarriors
« Reply #330 on: February 23, 2016, 05:03:17 pm »
Okay sis. Thank you.

Galing ako sa OB last week mag try kami this cycle ng fertyl then follicle monitoring for the first time I hope and pray maging successfull pero if hindi magpa surgery nalang ako sa april.

momentum

  • Guest
Re: Endometriosis Thread 3: Place for EndoWarriors
« Reply #331 on: March 10, 2016, 06:52:46 am »
so I just did my routine trans v ultrasound and breast ultrasound last Friday
and I found out I have 2 cysts again on my left breast and then....suddenly..my trans v ultrasound showed that I have Andemyosis

hindi ako heavy bleeder when I have my period, in fact kumokonti nga eh since I am taking Althea. the sonologist said iba iba manifestations ng ademyosis per person. I do not know if this is the cause why may laging ngawit and slight pain ako sa left side ko where the ovary is.
I have not seen my ob yet to show her the results para alam niya what kind of pap smear papagawa sakin. Honestly, parang takot na ako magpa consult. parang I don't want to hear anything negative anymore  :(

crzysxycl

  • Guest
Re: Endometriosis Thread 3: Place for EndoWarriors
« Reply #332 on: March 10, 2016, 10:04:19 am »
^*hugs* sis! ako rin may adenomyosis plus adenomyoma, dagdag sa endometrioma ko. recently ko lang din nalaman pero ttc kami at that time. ganyan din ako, laging ngawit yung right side and leg ko naman. sabi ni OB dati malapit daw yung cyst sa appendix kaya ganun. wag ka matakot paconsult sis, marami pa naman sigurong options. will pray for you.

momentum

  • Guest
Re: Endometriosis Thread 3: Place for EndoWarriors
« Reply #333 on: March 10, 2016, 10:07:28 am »
^ thanks sis..actually balak ko mag absent bukas para magpa consult na..mejo kabado lang ano masasabi niya about it and if papagawa niya sakin yung special kind na pap smear which hindi covered ng hmo namin, may kamahalan kasi

hay buhay  :(

crzysxycl

  • Guest
Re: Endometriosis Thread 3: Place for EndoWarriors
« Reply #334 on: March 10, 2016, 11:45:08 am »
^talaga sis? i didn't know may special kind of pap smear pala. pray lang sis!

a_recruitment

  • Guest
Re: Endometriosis Thread 3: Place for EndoWarriors
« Reply #335 on: March 14, 2016, 01:31:44 pm »
hello sisses! sorry if off-topic na but yung visanne ba is helpful din sa myoma? my ob mentioned this med pero sabi nga nya for endometriosis case ito. meron ba dito who has myoma, na lumiit because of visanne? Thanks!

MisCalculus

  • Guest
Re: Endometriosis Thread 3: Place for EndoWarriors
« Reply #336 on: March 18, 2016, 10:44:13 am »
^ Hi there. I am taking Visanne pero di ko sure if it works also for myoma since visanne/dienogest "helps to reduce the pelvic pain experienced by women with endometriosis".

There are other medications created for Myoma like GNRH. I have a friend na nakasabay ko magkasakit, myoma yung kanya, endo sa kin. We used to go to the same doctor for our gnrh shots before. For the 1st 3 months, lumiit yung myoma nya but when she was prescribed with  this certain pill on the 4th month,  lumaki yung myoma nya uli; ayaw na nya mag-gamot kaya nagpa-opera na lang sa ibang hospital.

In my case under observation pa din ako until May. Ang masama kasi I always have this "ngalay" on the right quadrant of my body where the endometrioma is, plus may kirot kirot which is not normal daw. Pag hindi nagkaron ng improvement yung size ng cyst ko until May, dilemma na naman kung magpapa-opera ba ako or hindi. *nakakaloka*

« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 10:47:40 am by MisCalculus »

maman

  • Guest
Re: Endometriosis Thread 3: Place for EndoWarriors
« Reply #337 on: March 20, 2016, 10:34:57 am »
Hello sisses. I got a question for those who have undergone lap surgery. How did your OB address the small endo implants?  I've read that some of it our not visible to the eye. I'm worried that if I subject myself to another lap, hindi pa rin ma-remove yung nodules na nakapa ng OB ko when she did a pelvic exam on me.

Sis momentum, prior to my lap surgery, all my TVS results would indicate adenomyosis. When they opened me up, lo and behold, I didn't have one but they found small myoma on my uterus. Sometimes, they get mislead din. Baka you might have to do lap to get accurate diagnosis.

Sis DianeShishio, Yaz is birth control pill if I'm not mistaken. Evening primrose naman is a supplement known to relax muscles. My prior OB said they give it to women about to give birth para mas madali daw manganak.

sis a_recruitment, from what I know, visanne is a synthetic hormone that reduces the production of estrogen. Myoma is a condition caused by excessive estrogen so I guess, that's why it was prescribed to you. It's also applied for endometriosis kasi it is believed to be triggered din by estrogen.

momentum

  • Guest
Re: Endometriosis Thread 3: Place for EndoWarriors
« Reply #338 on: March 20, 2016, 05:38:23 pm »
^ aww wag naman sana myoma :( what is lap sis?

I believe na puwede talaga magkamali kasi yung sa operation ko nga eh they thought yung growth sa lumabas sa ultrasound was a separate cyst.. When they opened me ayun.. Right ovary ko pala yung nag grow.. They took it out

maman

  • Guest
Re: Endometriosis Thread 3: Place for EndoWarriors
« Reply #339 on: March 22, 2016, 12:54:28 am »
^ I think there are different types of myoma and not all are bad. Laparoscopic surgery i mean.  :D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close