We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi mga mommies! I'm on my 30th week and I'm just wondering, gaano kalikot ang mga babies niyo? Sa'kin kasi hindi siya ganun kalikot. I mean compared to what some of my preggy friends are describing, hindi ganun ka-active si Baby Girl ko. I already informed my OB and tuwing check-up ko naman sabi niya malikot naman daw. Pero hindi ko gaano nafi-feel. May times na malikot siya like ramdam ko na tumutusok tusok yung bony parts niya but most of the time parang "muffled" yung movements niya. I'm paranoid pa naman kaya yesterday nagpunta ako sa nearby lying-in just to have my baby checked. Ayun okay naman siya.Any thoughts on this? Other details pala, this is my first pregnancy and my placenta is anterior and as of last UTZ eh breech siya.
Meron ba sa inyo na nagpa-tetanus shot na? I just had my 2nd shot the other week. Kaya pala wala kaming mabili na tetanus shot sa drugstores is because DOH pulled it out from the drugstores & mga hospitals na lang ang pwedend magbigay nito. And it should be free of charge. Bagong policy lang yata ito ng DOH, even my OB didn't know about this until nung nagpa-inject ako. So I'm not sure if hospitals has the same procedure. Better check with your OB or pharmacy.
Yes. I paid 1,500 per session. 2 shots so, 3k sya. Then flu vaccine after.