We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
baby pinkelle, i tried drinking motillum. It increased my supply big time and I stopped nung established na. I'm a working mom. downside lang is its super expensive, I think Php30.00 ++ per tab.
^ mommy, have you tried power pumping? And unli-latch si baby when you're home? Just continue on making baby latch sa yo.. and perhaps power-pumping can help you din, especially pag weekend when you're home.. nag-6mos na baby mo. Nag start ka na introduce solids? I noticed kasi na when we started with solids, medyo bumaba milk consumption ni baby ko. pag ganun, baka mas mahabol mo yung breastmilk quantity na kelangan nya..