We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Mga sis how did you build your stash of BMs before going back to work?Say mga a week before work you started pumping na while baby's feeding? kasi diba unli latch pa until bumalik sa work? how do you started stashing if baby is constantly feeding?saka paano nyo sinimulan yung introduction ng bottle kay baby? kasi i'm afraid baka magka nipple confusion, hindi na maglatch sakin once I introduce the bottle. I feel like no turning back na once may nipple confusion, lol.
Queen chocolah, where do you donate your milk? I need to give away some away.
vain_kixie, I use Spectra milk bags from babymama.ph. It's durable, self-sealing and it's only P280 for one box (30pcs).