We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
medyo off topic mga sis. I have a question lang, kasi sa mga guests ko ay may mga kasamang 1-3 yr old babies sila. Since hindi kasama sa headcount, pano yung chairs nun? Kasama ba sila or ikakandong lang sila? HAHA. Wala akong kids table kaya parents pa din nila kasama nila. Sorry ang noob ng question. Thanks:)
Wala pa kami sa seat assignments, nakakaloka.
Mga sis ask ko kayo, is it our responsibility to book the hotel for the guests na manggagaling sa malayo? Reservations? Shuttle?
Hi sis bonzaigirl!Your reception will be in Balay Indang, right? May I know the hotels near Balay so I can recommend them to my guests as well? Thanks!