We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^in addition to that, some relatives will choose not to attend / or only one will attend the event so that their partner can look after the kids.. (how young are the kids sis?)sometimes, regardless if you tell them a million times na bawal ang kids, on the day masusurprise ka na lang.. oh well.it might help if you indicate in your invites that the event is meant only for adults.. then your mom could probably support you and tell them that the seats are limited..kaso if they are from abroad, it will be a good idea to invite the kids, maybe prepare a kids table coz a kid's meal will definitely cost a lot cheaper than a regular guest meal. nakakahiya din kasi sa titos and titas who travelled pa just to attend the wedding.
Hey girls!I'm really at a loss here and hope you can help me So I've pretty much finished drafting my half of the guest list and it's comprised of 75 people including 58 family members and 17 friends. Hubby-to-be's guest list will also be 75-strong and we're capping it at 150 guests maximum for the wedding.My problem is this: the 58 family members only includes immediate family, the family elders and titos and titas. If I follow this plan, none of my cousins will be invited (they're all younger kasi and like most of the family to be invited I'm not close to any of them). Here's a clincher: these titos and titas and cousins are all based abroad. Since some of my cousins are quite young pa, I don't think my titos and titas will leave them at home to travel for the wedding. If I invite the couple lang parang inconsiderate kasi obviously they can't leave their kids but if I invite naman the whole family patay ako sa guest list (it will balloon to ~105 people just on my side lang!)