We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
hi sis! I love this topic I also have the same dilemma. I have a very big family. At first me and my h2b want to have 400 guest then we realize it's so expensive. So we trimmed it down to 200-250. Ang laki padin I'm really stressing out kasi [textspeak!] mom and dad ko nagrereklamo na bakit ang konti lang dw ng guest di na dw sila makakapaginvite. So I told them that this is my wedding and super mahal if we will have a lot if guest and I want to enjoy my wedding. Sis castledoll can u email me the guide? its rhenzeabrenica@gmail.com thanks!
If possible, no kids! i remember when i was watching my video, while during the program and picture taking, child was running, baby crying, child shouting. If the parents could contain their child, ok lang.
^Natawa ako sa FB event kasi that's what I do for birthdays etc. but I'm not going to do it for the wedding kasi nga limited no. of guests lang kami.FB posts din about the wedding during preps, wala haha! I think kasi the more you make people aware of what's going on with your big day, the more na mag-assume sila na invited ang lahat at ok lang na magdala ng ibang tao/anak etc.
FB posts din about the wedding during preps, wala haha! I think kasi the more you make people aware of what's going on with your big day, the more na mag-assume sila na invited ang lahat at ok lang na magdala ng ibang tao/anak etc.
hello mga sis, my h2b and I will tie the knot this december, and we plan to have 250pax guests. yung sa numbers na yan ba included na dapat yung mga suppliers? If so, eh di yung iinvite lang nmin would be around 220pax lang dapat?