We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
How should we estimate the actual number of guests coming to our wedding if we invite 110? Do RSVPs really work? Uubra ba ang pagka kulit ko to ask people if they're coming or not? We only plan to invite people who want to see us get married. So is it ok to HOPE that they will only bring themselves and not bring a plus one? Kinakabahan kasi ako about uninvited guests. Share tips on how to be firm on "no plus ones."Another dilemma.. I have a college barkada. I am now only close to a few of them. Yung mga ka-close ko I will definitely invite. Yung iba, I haven't spoken to in more than a year na. May konting friction din kasing nangyari kaya we fell apart. Do I invite them pa ba? Should I worry about them na baka magtampo once they hear na I got married and they weren't invited? At some point I was really really close to some of them, but that was several years ago na. I'm getting married sa 3rd quarter ng taon, we will also have 110 max na guest, originally 100 kaso may dadating from other countries na relatives. Anyway, ako ilalagay ko sa invitation na kung sino lang andun yung lang invited. Do you have a wedding site? You can also add wedding FAQ yung dos and donts sa wedding ie, bringing a plus one. heheregarding sa guests, kami naman ang dilemma namin sobrang daming bata asa 10 , same rate kasi sa amin with adults and kids so sayang naman yung slot ng kids hehe anyway, kung hindi mo feel bakit mo invite? don't mind their tampos kung matagal na kayong hindi nagkikita. Invite only those people na feel mo at gusto mo maging bahagi ng married life mo sis. Please share your experiences on inviting wedding guests. Thanks!
I'm worried about the guest list ballooning kasi maliit lang venue namin. i picked that as our venue para di na kami ma-tempt mag dagdag at may excuse para tumanggi sa mga plus one. buti na lang parents namin pareho hindi pakialamero. kami lang dalawa talaga bahala sino iimbitahin.effective ba gumawa ng facebook event as a means for rsvp? who has tried it?