We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
m_lim, I wouldn't send my kids to St. Jude as well, walang buhay and kawawa lang sila. I know kids who go to tutor every weekend pa and inaabot sila ng 12mn.I know a few kids from my sister's batch who transferred to Chinese International School and they had tutors when they were in ICA/XS but when they transferred, even the naughtiest one didn't have a tutor and would study by herself. They are all now in either Canada or US for university.
^May I know which chinese school you're from?I agree with you that studying chinese takes a lot of effort but in the end, it end up as useless because students don't have a chance to practice and upskill their knowledge.That's why for me, when my son reach school age, I will not let him study in chinese school. Waste of effort, time, money and might have him lose focus on other important english subjects because sometimes chinese teacher tends to pressure and uses fear to teach chinese.Most of my Nephews and Nieces studying/graduate of St. Jude, they usually go home 10PM from their tutor, reason why they went home late is because of their chinese subjects. Mind you, whether they perfect their Chinese, it will not merit in their entrance exam in Ateneo, UP, Lasalle. So why bother?Lastly, we don't plan to go to China as sooner or later these Beijing folks will be all over the country either by force (war) or legal/illegal Immigrants (168 mall)#freepanatagshoal #banmadeinchina #chinacounterfeitcountry
Is there a progressive Chinese school out there? That I would like to know.
^yan din gusto ko malaman, may progressive chinese school ba?