We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
sis Myealexis and sis bheyOk din yung gratuity such as makakatanggap ka ng 443,835 AED if you have worked for 24 years with basic salary of 20K AED. That is if you think having about Php5M when you retire is enough for you. If that's not enough I guess maganda yung ginawa ni sis shoutingwind na magsasave din. Pero mas maganda if we also learn to invest para mas lumago pa pera na'tin and not eaten by inflation.Eto naman yung ginagawa namin mag-asawa, since Sept. 2010, nagtatabi na kami ng certain portion galing sa kita namin every month and invest it in the Philippines stock market. So far lumalaki na siya from 10K pesos when we started. Kasi whether we like it or not eventually we will become frail and sickly that we need to stop working and of course the income will stop also. Kaya prepare muna habang maaga.
sis bhey would you believe that you only need 15 minutes a month to invest in stock market. In our case kasi parang ginawa naming alkansya yung stock market like, this month may 10K kami, half binili ng ALI(Ayala land) half binili ng JFC(Jollibee stocks).If you are interested to learn talaga pd tayo mag-set ni sis shoutingwind and other sisters na interested ng date so I can guide you. Don't worry I'm not affiliated with any networking group I just do it because I want to share what I learned. Last Friday I have a chat with serbidor sa canteen nila mister about budgeting, savings and investment. But for the meantime you can watch Pesos and Sense. Just go through the 13 episodes and you will learn a lot. http://www.youtube.com/user/PesosAndSense/videos?shelf_id=4&sort=dd&view=0
@yena, sige panoorin ko sa bahay. thank you and i'll be happy to meet up with you hehe@mye, ang sarap naman ng gratuity computation na yan! sana kami din! #umaasa lol