We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I'm 8 weeks pregnant by tomorrow. I guess i'm quite lucky so far in terms of pregnancy symptoms. No vomitting, very rare yung instances na nahilo ako. May breast tenderness pa rin. Still experiencing some pains sa tummy area pero nawawala din agad. Humina yung intake ko ng food. No food aversion naman but i'm quite partial to filipino foods lately. Ayoko din ng paulit-ulit ang ulam. Super bilis ko rin mapagod. I also have vivid dreams. Mga sis, normal ba yung feeling na lalagnatin ka pero wala naman?