We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
@joy89 ganda ng wedding mo =) maganda ang natures church pero mga photos na nagpakasal dito hindi ako nagandahan.. pero yung sayo ha ganda =) and yung reception mo superb ang galing ng gumawa ng stage i like the led tv ba yun?? wow... i want that!!iniisip ko nga kung san mo ginanap recp mo at ang sosyal.. sa likod lang pala? galing clap clap!!! nice working with orville noHh?
^sis joy89, got na your email. And saw your sister, which is kabatch ko nung elementary. Anyway, the dresses are nice most especially your wedding dress. Gusto ko na tuloy i-push through yung dp ko kay desino. Pamonitor ko na lang closely sa coord.
Hi sis @joy89! I inquired sa Desino Dulce because of your post haha they quoted 3k-3.5 Yung 1300 ba is for the infinity gowns? or customized design na? Andrew replied to me and said na magtataas na daw sila ng price by march.. may I see your entourage gowns pls?
@joy89 thanks sis! when I asked kasi if they can give me a discount since I plan to have around 12-17 gowns made excluding gowns for flower girls, Andrew gave a flat out NO. gusto ko nga sabihin na I know for a fact that it's possible to have gowns made with a lower price kasi I saw your post pero hindi ko na muna minention. I'll try to haggle sa Saturday when I visit their shop. Si Andrew pa din ba kausap mo? btw, my email address is harriette.hermione@yahoo.com Thanks again!
^sis sparklingjewel suggestion lang. baka may kakilala kang may van, na ndi naman masyado ginagamit. or madami silang sasakyan. baka pede mo pkiusapan na rentahan mo nalang. ganun ginawa namin. kasi tagaytay wedding kami, and umuwi yung mga kuya ko from abroad, so 1 week namin nirent yung van nung kaibigan ng mommy namin. 1k per day, samin na yung gas. not bad.
In fairness, galing mo sis! Never thought of this. Unfortunately im not sure also if i can do the same! Looking for at least 2 SUVs, for a rental term of round 2-3 weeks for both, haaay hassle relatives hahaha but thank you so much for your bright ideas!