Hi mga sis! Share ko lang yung wedding suppliers namin for our wedding last Jan 2. I initially looked into the suppliers list of Bridal book pero when I found out about GT, I appreciated it more kasi May feedback na from previous brides and other brides-to-be:) so here am I, returning the favor

OTD coordinator: Therry Arriza of Bridal Fantasy (Wedding & Events Coordinator) - GT find!
Photographer: Orville V. Molod of The Wedding East - another GT find

Salamat sa wedding east brides for recommending them! Super galing!
Videographer: Joseph Abdullah of JJCA Videography - GT find too!

Lights and Sound: 5th Element Lights and Sound Rental
MUA: Jackie Majica Flores of MAJICA-Makeover by Jackie in Creative Application
Hairstylist: Marky Buenaobra as part of Majica Team
Bridal and Entourage Gowns: Dianne Melliza of Weddings By Desino Dulce
Florist: Belen Paulin of Florabee
Choir: Tinig choir
Quintet: Philharmonics c/o Maan Laserna-Corsame
Band: Ucata Band
Photobooth: The PicCha
Caterer: Queensland Catering Services
Wedding Rings: Helen Tiu of Ty Po Huat
Cake: Hearts and Bells
Souvenirs: (Umbrellas) Laifu Marketing
Emcee: Sarah Bautista-Abaño
Highly recommended:
5th Element Lights and sound - transformed our bare venue into something wonderful. I was speechless

di na namin kinailangan ng stylist! Professional and really cheap pa!
The Wedding East: super galing and really affordable
JJCA : mabait silang Lahat and they were the first to arrive. Nagising ako kasi nandyan na sila! That early! Haha
Jackie Flores: Instant celeb ako that day even si hubby. Magaling and super alaga ka

Bridal Fantasy: very organized and maayos kausap. Stress- free wedding day!:)
Yun lang. Hope this helps.
